Northern Lat Outdoor Grow(First Grow, Pic)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AnonymousBuds, Jul 23, 2014.

1. his is my first ever Bud grow. All came from feminized clones. PermaFrost BlueWidow BlueCheese LemonHaze. There are 10 total 2 of each.

I received them in solo cups they were about 7" tall so I moved them into 3 gallon pots at about 10" used
    A. Organic soil mix of about 40% native soil and 30% organic mix the other 30% is from compost from my garden.

After about two weeks( roughly May18) I moved those outside, used the same soil mix in my holes. As a newb I didn't realize I should have dug the wholes months in advance and ferted it. Moving on though, they seemed like they were doing OK I was watering every others day about a gallon per plant a month went buy they grew to about 3ft tall look amazing healthy. I have not used any notes at all just using water from my well PH was 6.6-6.7 thought that would be fine so judged used it. Around June 28 we had 2 days of 95+ degree weather and I was not in town to water and no one could water for me. When I returned home the sight was not good the plant had lost almost 80% of leaves on some. Others about 45%.

I figured it was the lack of water and the rise temp at my Lat. So I have been watering every day and using a five gallon bucket to water with half per plant so roughly 2.5 a plant its been 19 days since that point 2 are done all bid sites are falling over and all leaves are dead. Two made an alright recovering and are back to green but very small. the rest are doing great again, no yellow at all and one is even starting to purple(leaves) none are flowing yet I'm guessing in about 2 weeks, nut as a newb I'm not sure. Its now July 19 here are some photos from last week and I'll update tomorrow with brand new photos.

Any tips for me or advise is much needed as I plan on growing again.