Northern Canada Island grow 06

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Green First, Jun 10, 2006.

1. i apologize, sir. i did not mean to tread on your thread. this computer stuff is all new to me.

2. :p :mad: :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: :) Srry i want to add some more pics but i cant figure out this resizing thing.....

I have 3.13 MB (3,287,182 bytes) size Jpeg pics .......

my question and im sure you know where im going with this .... but how do i make the pic so that i can upload the fuckers.

Gracis:smoking: :( :eek: ;) :D :wave: :hello:

3. Do you have microsoft office XP on your computer? If so, right click on the pic and go to 'Open With Microsoft Picture Manager.' Click on 'edit pictures' and then go to resize. Select your size, I use 'web large' for forum pics. Then click save and you're all done.

Thats how I do it, if you don't have microsoft office XP there are other ways though slightly more complicated, let me know and I'll be happy to help.

EDIT: I've just found an even easier way to resize pics. click here to download Microsoft's Image Resizer. After you install that you can resize photos in a snap. Just right click on the photos and there will be an option to 'resize pics' when you right click. Easy and simple.

4. thanks for the info. i downloaded the Image Resizer.
    sorry green first if i invaded your space.

5. Here's some of the latest and greatest .... theses were taken like three weeks ago.......theres about 15 plants .... hopefully everything turns out ok so i have some free smoke ....:p

Attached Files:

6. Lovely grow-terrific!

7. looking good. do you have enough time before the end of the season up there?

8. Dude those plants are soooo tight lookin, I hope I can get my grow that good next year. +rep

9. what that mean "tight looking"?

10. yoo man AMAZING fuckin plants i live in canada too .. shieet i wanna start growing on an island now :eek::eek::eek:

11. lookin good man, what date were the pics took on?

12. <TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Yesterday 12:28 AM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 1156835" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>deadoldman</TD><TD class=alt2>looking good. do you have enough time before the end of the season up there?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

No chance at all ..... im doing it all for the shake(leaf)....lol...:p

Srry about the scarcasm.........but yes theres mucho time ....oct 14 is my frost date thats 8 weeks away.

Regards:D :wave: :hello:

13. It just means awesome, everyone ays it down here.

14. sounds good. i ordered the heavy harvest ( that you recommended)and received yesterday. it's the fall fert.(10-20-20). since i have into end december, i should have plenty of time. my buds just started 6 days ago.
    (also gave you an atta boy)

15. x2

16. Hello once again ...coming to you from parts unknown.

I went for a boat ride yesterday and checked/comforted some babies :p . There all budding now.... thank god....i was worried that they were not going to bud in time:D :D :D .......but i was wrong and now most of the presure is off.;)

Only 6 weeks or less and im rolling.

Peace Out........im buying a cam soon .... i will update then

17. Thanks for the update! Have a Great Weekend

18. ur plants are late budding, i'd watch out for mold, where you live, ur season ends mid october, a few plants of mine are almost done, ill post some bud shots once it's all dry on this thread, i'd love to compare our canadian homegrown.

19. lookin forward to see in these plants
    cant wait