Northern Canada Island grow 06

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Green First, Jun 10, 2006.

1. nice grow man, good to see someone else with the balls to post more then two plants.

are you using low/no nitrogen now ?

2. Sorry a little off topic..

but I dont get it, are people afraid to post pictures of *too*many plants, why?

3. i would have been happy to post pictures of thousands of plants, but i only had 16 to start with.

4. <TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1106454" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>jonster</TD><TD class=alt2>nice grow man, good to see someone else with the balls to post more then two plants.

are you using low/no nitrogen now ?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

this next weekend will be the last time i fert with Nitrogen ferts ....then ill start the budding ferts after that.

5. B.C. is by far the best for growing in canada due to it's growing window, vancouvers first and last frost is the longest in canada, march 28 - nov 5. vancouver is also number 1 in the canadian plant hardiness chart.

i have an early budding plant, it's buds are already getting big, i've stopped feeding it n ferts and now im focusing on it's flower growth, i still have 3 months left for maturity too. thats whats great about the long growing window here, no worries about mold from frost, plants always reach full potency and size.

6. <TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1108874" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>jonster</TD><TD class=alt2>B.C. is by far the best for growing in canada due to it's growing window, vancouvers first and last frost is the longest in canada, march 28 - nov 5. vancouver is also number 1 in the canadian plant hardiness chart.

i have an early budding plant, it's buds are already getting big, i've stopped feeding it n ferts and now im focusing on it's flower growth, i still have 3 months left for maturity too. thats whats great about the long growing window here, no worries about mold from frost, plants always reach full potency and size.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This is not a my dad is stronger than your dad:D .

But my Dad would smoke your yours! ....:D jk.

Can anyone tell me from experience how much the White widow will yeild? Currently all the plants are about 3 1/2 feet tall.....and 5 to 6 feet wide... I didn't expect them to grow that wide.....

7. Big Well DOne to you, I was alos a member of OG.

I have often thought of this. As i do have a small island near by in a lake that was deemed nature preserve ! or bird sanctury. I'm sure someone else is growing on there already but it's a top idea. It must be like christmas morning every time you go and visit.:hello: Well DOne, GooD JOb, and Kepp up the good work mate !:smoking:

8. personally every time i visit it's like an overwhelming feeling that i grew these beautiful plants that produce something so worthwile.

9. <TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>07-23-2006 10:18 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 1115948" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>jonster</TD><TD class=alt2>personally every time i visit it's like an overwhelming feeling that i grew these beautiful plants that produce something so worthwile.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I totally agree thats the same way i feel everytime i go and check out my plants. I get excited and nervous at the same time, its like a rush.....almost addictive.:wave:

Weird eh?

10. Yello,

Well the season is almost over and the buds are forming and im waiting........

I went on a boat ride the other day to check on the special ones (weed plants), and three weeks prior to that i tied (LST) them down. Wow, to my eyes ......(srry, no pics yet....another camera broken "i need industrial stength cams") they are all at least 5 by 5 feet (fucking hugh) basically.
    And only one problem, it seems like a deer was curious and got alittle to close and he triggered my trap, but my trap wasted him (just kidding).....anyway a deer managed to get close to the plants and it looks like the fucker or fuckers got caught in the string (LSt) and panic'ed (spelling i know) and tore some of my plants.....So i fixed them up and gave them some water hopefully they will be ok........please some send me a dig cam.....plz....lol.....ill just break it anyways LOL

Peace and Love and Pot......

11. Sorry to hear about the deer prob. but it sounds like your doing just fine.

GET US SOME PICS I WANNNA SEE THE MONSTERS!!!!

12. i just joined this site. i've got two plants( about 5') outside in 110 degree sun.they are now starting to bud. what is the bud fert you mentioned.
    what's worse, too much water...or not enough?
    what other tips for old neophyte. thanks

13. Thank you so much for the update-i look forward to the scoop. if i could i would send you a camera!

14. Sick ass grow bro

15. <TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1150388" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>deadoldman</TD><TD class=alt2>i just joined this site. i've got two plants( about 5') outside in 110 degree sun.they are now starting to bud. what is the bud fert you mentioned.
    what's worse, too much water...or not enough?
    what other tips for old neophyte. thanks</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I use only heavy harvest for veg and budding.

well not enough water and the plant dies....to much and the plant stresses out and you get slow growth.

:wave: ;)

16. I grow in a hot, sunny climate, too, in buckets on my roof terrace. My girls are taking at least 6 litres of water a day each. And if I don´t water every 24, they are wilting by 36.

17. thanks gents. sounds like i'll start giving them more water. some of the lower leaves show a little burning on the edges.
    i'll also order that heavy harvest. i fear one of my girls is a boy. i'll send pics as soon as i figuere out how to do it.

18. <TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1152173" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>deadoldman</TD><TD class=alt2>thanks gents. sounds like i'll start giving them more water. some of the lower leaves show a little burning on the edges.
    i'll also order that heavy harvest. i fear one of my girls is a boy. i'll send pics as soon as i figuere out how to do it.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hey who's tread is this....;)

19. Sweet grow place, your plants look wonderful! BTW I love your avatar.

Cheers

20. Nice grow man! I could only imagine the ear to ear grin you must have when your leaving the island with a full boat load of plants!!!

Grow Safe!!