Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Northern California Vs. Southern California

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mrmarijuana, Feb 14, 2011.

1. #1 Mrmarijuana, Feb 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2011
    Hey everybody, I was thinking about the differences for marijuana users in Northern and Southern California. So, this question came to my mind: Which part of California is better for marijuana users and why?

I'm from Southern California but, I would rather live in Northern California because marijuana usage isn't frowned upon by people in the community. Also, I hear the have super dank bud! :smoke:

Which part of California is better for everything related to marijuana, Southern California or Northern California? Explain why you think one place is better than the other!

2. Going to Venice Beach for Spring Break, i'll lyk :smoke:

3. I'm a fan of Norcal... spent about two months in cali traveling around the state was definitely more fond of the north.

4. I live in Sactown so im like middle cali I guess.

5. I haven't been to venice beach for a while. I'll probably go there sometime soon! Also, you should have a lot of fun during spring break! I hope you enjoy it. :smoke:

6. Definitely northern Cali...but you really can't go wrong anywhere in Cali :hello:

7. coming from someone whos lived in different areas in both northern and southern cali i definitely prefer northern cali, so cals cool but you get over all of the traffic and smog real quick
    EDIT: oh and bud is way cheaper

8. Well "northern" vs "southern" is a pretty wide generalization. I can think of places in norcal where weed grows, and money flows... and 50mi down the highway ultra conservative very religious communities are cheering at every dea bust. Same in socal.

San Diego, west hollywood/santa monica/venice, santa cruz, san jose, sacramento, oakland/san fran, emerald triangle (mendo-trinity-humbolt) all have excellent pro-mmj communities. Between the generalization of norcal vs socal, I prefer norcal because I love SC and the mountain communities. But san diego has an awesome scene, some of the best pot int he world gets funneled into a very small geographic area in LA, San Fran and oakland have some of the oldest most well established patient care centers, and well Santa Cruz and up in mendo/humb/trinity has some of the oldest strains/lineages and growers in this whole game going on worldwide.

You can't go wrong with picking any area over another, but you are going to have to be more specific than "because marijuana usage isn't frowned upon by people in the community." That is just to much of a generalization, need to know what you are looking for or looking to get into if you want some advice. And you will quickly realize california is not amsterdam or protugal, no one is lighting up on corners bub.

ALSO I WANT TO BE THE ONE TO SAY THIS: They're* :smoke::laughing:

9. i voted even though I don't live in Cali..just to prove that this is not how you do a survey :devious:

10. dude central california... i live in slo

11. Haha it's either north or south, never in between.

12. oakland

norcal

13. SoCal for a piece (more headshops)
    NorCal for the bud

14. #14 srsbsnss, Feb 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2011
    Weed is relatively cheaper in Northern Cali than in Southern...

Emerald Triangle... 'nuff said.

15. bay area so norcal i guess

16. Welcome to the yay area :smoke:

17. how old r u? i lived there for a bit. might know you ha, very small chances tho