Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

northern cali laws? cali laws

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Borborbor, Jul 23, 2009.

1. so i dont get this.. in northeren cali you can grow up to 25 plants under state law... but the feds can get you?? well how come the feds dont bust down on all the grow opperations or what? or to many for them to handle... also the despensery laws whats up with that feds can shut that down to? i dont under stand.. like what happend to charlie lynch exactally

2. It's federally illegal. So it might be okay with the state, but not to the country as a whole.

3. yea so how can they shut down despensereys and shit its werid.......

4. they can because the feds feel its ok to rape sick people of their rights. just my 2 cents..

5. I'm almost positive that Feds can no longer raid MMJ dispensaries or legal grow-ops. I believe it stopped happening three or four months ago.

6. Obama has said no more raids. Three happened in February and there hasn't been any federal raids since then. When the feds did raids on dispensaries it was generally in southern California and they shut down big grow operations up and down the state. The feds don't generally mess with small crops.