Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Northern Berry- Last Post

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MedicalManOR, Jan 12, 2013.

1. #1 MedicalManOR, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
    Got 2 grams of this beautiful strain, dense as fuck. Almost a shame to smoke it. Last pic is fish oil in a corked bottle...

Northern Lights x Blueberry

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Nice bud

but what's with your little outburst against the mods? It's cool and all if you want to leave, but nobody's gonna beg you to stay or anything. Nice last post though, best of luck on whatever you end up doing next

3. Why the fish oil capsules? lol..
    nice bud though

4. lmao that cartoon pic reminds me of that "sirsog" guy

5. gay pic of 2 "vitamins" in a jar. Your such a badass pillhead. FAGGOT

6. You clearly weren't loved as a child and have no friends it's okay. You just make fun of everyone. Like are you actually a human?

7. Sounds like a good cross! Lucky man

8. Haters gotta hate its in their blood I don't really know you but I
    Hope you enjoy where you go next. I don't understand what's up with your tags but you come off a bit salty. I don't see why people beef on forums but oh well, enjoy the rest of your days happy toking!