Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

northEAST

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by theblueMETH, May 4, 2012.

1. :smoke::hello::D

love the smell

vapes great too!

name... hmm...

Attached Files:

2. What type of purp is that it looks so purplish and organgish arghhh

3. Don't know a name -can't trust the word around here!

Was hoping GC knew what was up!!

4. #4 bp4er, May 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012
    I know you can't tell just by looking at it, and being purple doesn't make it GDP.
    But those nugs DO look like a Lot of Grandaddy Purp pheno's I've seen.
    Do some investigating online regarding flavor/aroma/high/etc
    :)

Edit: Those firey orange hairs start to make me think Purple Urkle with that deep ass purple.
    Really useless to try and Guess the strain, but if I had to put my money on it, I'd say it was either GDP or Purp Urk, as I said (read the bold)

5. ya if i had to guess it looks like some gdp

looks good nonetheless

6. Awesome Dank bro... what kind of grinder is that in picture number one??

7. asian gang purp....

8. You made a lightbulb go off in my head!:
    NorthEast could be New York, that purp coulda been grown by the Vietnamese in Chi-town, sounds very plausible.
    Not in any way saying that is what happened or where it came from, was fun idea to think of though:smoke:

9. Hmmmm sounds like a fairly feasible plot to me. That's a good call mattybee. I rarely get caught up in names but this grab was unique. Actually led to the creation of thebluemeth.

@zdg. There's a Sharpstone in the background. You might be referring to the 'cano EZ valve in the front.

Came across a new strain today. Pictures to follow ..

10. I haven't seen sharp stone before but the holding area for the broken but it did not look dad D that's why I thought it was a space case

11. Hit the nail right on the head also looks like beasters to me either way I bet its some good smoke nevertheless.

12. Not familiar with this stuffs origin to be honest. But it seems like this Asian purp thing is widely known.. ?

13. The bud reeks of no care purely in it for the profit production which is what the asians are known for. Does it have any distinct taste?

14. Hmm interesting. The bud has that floral purple type taste. Almost grape-like I suppose. I really enjoy the vape buzz from this bud in particular.

15. I have talked to law enforcement in Massachusetts that's says the majority of the purple weed comes from Canada and shipped to Boston new York Chicago there's just so much they can't stop it. All for profit growing up there this purp comes in fuckin bricks no joke man. Still dank as fuckthough

16. Yeah I've always wondered where it comes from, but I've never felt the need to look into it. I can't complain; the bud smokes great! Especially at 75 a q. And yes it does! Very 'brick' but not 'brick bud' by by means. I grabbed some new stuff yesterday. Slightly less purp and brighter in color. Ah man, I love tree. :D

17. I'd smoke that all day long at 75 a quarter it doesn't really matter as long as you enjoy the smoke.