North Texan Toker seeks fellow Texan Tokers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by uneekfreek, Jun 17, 2012.

1. YEE-HAW, OK maybe that was a bit much for most stoners, but Hey WTF!!! I am looking for toker buddies in the North Texas (TEXOMA) area to be just that ...TOKER BUDS!!!!:rolleyes:

2. OINK OINK! I SMELL A BORDER PATROL PARTNER YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWW TAKE THAT PIG ASS STENCH SOMEWHERE ELSE. LATER OFFICER

ps: GTFO

3. West Texas here bro. Sorry man

4. Attention Nikedunks: I am as much a fucking pigsucking assfucking cop as you are an unimaginative faggot, really REALLY!! Nikedunks what are you one of those sorry ass white boys that hang out at the local "hoops" park to play and listen to ****** rap???? Now this sure as hell doesn't sound like cop talk or anything remotely as interesting to a pond scum suckwad as yourself. I am a Vietnam era Veteran looking for toker buddies in TEXOMA, not some punk ass motherfucker being a puke!!!!!:mad::mad:

5. I wish you the best of luck on your quest.

also stop throwing around the insults brotha.

6. Hey Mr. Miyagi: I only throw insults when they are warranted, I have been a peaceful gentleman in my prime years of 60plus, and when someone throws insults my way I toss back, just like when bullets came my way in Southeast Asia,....however Miyagi did you serve your country or hide in Canada or college??? Just asking don't get all butch on my ass Bro.......

7. [quote name='"uneekfreek"']Hey Mr. Miyagi: I only throw insults when they are warranted, I have been a peaceful gentleman in my prime years of 60plus, and when someone throws insults my way I toss back, just like when bullets came my way in Southeast Asia,....however Miyagi did you serve your country or hide in Canada or college??? Just asking don't get all butch on my ass Bro.......[/quote]

I was trying to look out for your best interests on this forum as the mods are quite strict when it comes to insults, even if the insults are justified. I'm 18 years old so unfortunately I've never had the chance to be in combat in south east Asia, looking out for the interests of the American government, don't get all patriotic on my ass bro.

8. Reading this thread + Miyagi's photo