North Louisiana LHS

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Peeled Bananas, Aug 8, 2012.

1. I'm looking for some good shops around the 318 area in northwest Louisiana. I know of a few, but they're pretty limited. Can anyone help me out?

2. You considered buying online? Way more variety and a bong that a head shop sells for $200 you can get for $125 online. Discreet and quick shipping as well.

3. I like to hold things in my hands to get a feel for them before I buy them. Also, my best friend used to work for UPS, I know how shitty they really treat your packages.

4. i really couldnt tell you, i do know the 225, 337, and the 504 areas are stocked all over with some good glass if you ever spend the weekend down in any of those areas. LA reppin

5. I have a close friend going to ULL, maybe I'll check around if I ever go visit. And I planned on picking up some sick glass when I go down to Nawlins for voodoo feat this year. Thanks man.

6. hell yea, remember if you buying a piece in the festy, the prices are always negotiable!

Im sure ill see you there :bongin:

7. Check out cloud 9 off of trenton street. Nothing mind blowing but they have some good, thick glass.