North Korea threatens war as South joins US led blockade

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 133001, May 27, 2009.

1. Couldn't have said it better myself.........you'll never win a land war in Asia........North Korea has every right to possess nuclear weapons, the same as the hypocritical countries, (my own included:rolleyes:) that tell them that they can't have them...........

how would Americans feel if say Russia or France or Britain who's best friends happen to be Canada and Mexico...... decided that we were going to stop all ships entering American ports because we feel that you may be receiving nuclear parts or some other stuff that we didn't agree with?

exactly!..........you'd say "fuck you" we're gonna do what we want, as we live in a democracy.

They're quite right to say that they'll attack anyone who stops ships trying to reach them, it would be an attack on their sovereignty.

The international community promised them the world and delivered absolutely nothing in the time scale that they said they would, hence the testing and missiles,

don't underestimate the lengths to which a country will go to when it's people are starving to death and they know there's as much food as they need across the border in the South, name another army in the world apart from Russia with over 1 Million soldiers armed and ready.

The big problem with North Korea is that the people have been brainwashed for decades, no communication with the outside world is permitted, they don't know that what they're being told is bullshit, but one thing everyone knows now.......(due to our fault......again) is that if you have Nuclear weapons........people will listen!

either we all have them.........or no one has them..........

here's a strange stoned way of looking at it..........

(The U.N.) "We love our Strawberry ice cream:hello:, but I'm afraid your not allowed any:("

(North Korea)"Well I'll just go and get one from that ice cream van instead then!":devious:

(The U.N.) "we're not gonna allow that I'm afraid, but what we will do is give you some vanilla instead":eek:

(North Korea) "ok that'll do":)

A FEW YEARS LATER.............................................

(North Korea) "Where's my ice cream, I've been waiting ages":confused::mad:

(The U.N.) "What ice cream?":confused:

(North Korea) "Well I'm going over to that other van to get one now...:mad:..... because Israel bought one off Britain:rolleyes:, and they also told Pakistan and India how to make their own strawberry ice cream:eek:and you never stopped them....... now Pakistan just sold the milk and sugar to Iran:devious: ..........so I'm gonna go and buy my milk and sugar from Syria over there:devious: and make my own strawberry ice cream as I've got the munchies.......real bad!:smoking: and then I can hang around with you and Russia and China, and Britain and Israel, pakistan and India......oh and France too!:hello::):D

strange..........but true

2. if you knew anything about north korea then you would realize that was a dumb question

3. Seriously? From a global humanitarian perspective you are much more likely to be killed by the US than North Korea on any given day.

When was the last time NK attacked anybody unprovoked, like the US does every couple years?

4. That is true, however due to the nature of NK's government i would much rather that they NOT have access to any nukes, or missles which can carry those nukes.

5. You do know that the US has overthrown more democracies in favor of dictatorships than any other country in the world, right? Our problem isn't with dictators. It's with any government that doesn't allow American Corporations in their country.

Look at Cuba. The dictator before Castro was twice as oppressive as the current regime and we were all lovy-duvy with him. The only difference was that he allowed the American companies in.

6. Yeah, no shit, the US has been after Castro forever.

7. That doesn't have anything to do with nukes.

8. I was replying to the fact that someone thought evil dictators shouldn't have nukes. My reply was to point out that a dictatorship doesn't have anything to do with why America doesn't want NK to have nukes. We've allowed various dictatorships various priveleges, including state-of-the-art weaponry, as long as they side with the US[read: corporations]. I just personally don't see unconditionally siding with US as a global policy to promote peace. So it does tie in.

9. I dont care what side the US is on, all i care is the side that says north korea should NOT have nuclear weapons in its possession.

10. Rumsfeld actually gave N. Korea nukes, suprise?! :confused: