North Korea. Just talking shit... Or maybe not?

Discussion in 'General' started by toker789, Dec 22, 2013.

1. I read a couple articles on this, it's breaking news but I can't figure out exactly what's going on. North Korea declared war on South Korea, and we're allies with them so..... Are we at war? Or is this just more of Kim Jung uns bullshit?

2. Hopefully

3. This happens every year. Nothing new and nothing will happen.

4. its a bit like filch in harry potter "ooh dear we are in trouble"

not really a fall blone war but a fake threat from a feeble old caretaker who cant really do anything because he doesn't have the support from Dumbledore.

5. Norh Korea is like that kid on the block that talks a big game but never does anything

6. North Korea gets a bad rep

They some cool niggas

7. Kim is my homeboy. Don't hate, appreciate.

8. If we do im goin. And CANT WAIT

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #9 rain dancer, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/20/world/asia/north-korea-threats/

More empty threats.....me thinks

Apparently the dear leader doesn't care for freedom of speech.....go figure....

10. Dennis Rodman will sort it out, don't worry about anything.

11. http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/basketball/dennis-rodman-may-leave-north-korea-without-seeing-its-leader-kim-jong-un/story-fni2u9cl-1226788604712
    Sorry bro, in a quoting mood today.....

:laughing:

12. I think there's more to North Korea than we know.

Remember that failed missile launch? I think that was just done on purpose by NK so the world lets their guard down, then NK will come out with this crazy ass weapons and destroy shit.

Think about it. The NK government is super rich and have some pretty good scientists working for them. The scientists are good because the ones that weren't were probably executed.

Where does all that money they take from their people go? Weapons and a brainwashed army that thinks lil Kim is a God regardless of how he treats them.

13. NK told Seoul SK last year that they were gonna turn them into a sea of hot fire.

Never happened.

14. that makes perfect sense.  Fail a rocket launch (even though it caused the united states to increase its missile defense in Alaska) and it will make everyone underestimate your capabilities so that you can keep your weapons that you have been talking extensively about for the past 10 years low key.

In all seriousness, I think you have been watching to many movies and conspiracy theories if you think that's whats going to happen. The united states has surveillance on the nuclear facilities in North Korea, along with the fact that China is working toward calming North Korea's weapons development (keep in mind that China borders North Korea. China does not want a nuclear war on its border)

you really think you, a stoner from Grasscity is the only person in the world to have thought of that possibility? not anyone from washington?  If NK was a threat or ever launched a nuke they would be wiped off the map within a few months.

^^ yeah that.

they have nukes so no one fucks with them..

if they launch one they know their whole population will be destroyed within minutes.
    not even the leaders in NK are that crazy..

17. Aye. NK for as long as we'll ever talk to them will be a 'mouse that roared' it's all rhetoric. There's literally nothing to be troubled about by them.

18. What if Dennis Rodman is really an assassin?

19. NK trying to launch a nuke will be like the stupid kid with a firecracker and a lighter, holding it just a little too long.....

20. NORTH KOREA IS BEST KOREA