North Korea, its starting to get serious

Discussion in 'General' started by thedeadwalkk, Feb 28, 2011.

1. A few months ago i made a thread regarding the attacks on south korea by north korea, and i said/predicted this was going to get serious even if it took a long time, and its starting to get very serious. North Korea is threating a full scale war, and they may be conducting a nuclear test by mid-end of april.

The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea - N.Korea Issues Fresh War Threats

The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea - China Warns Int'l Reporters Off Covering Protests
    ^(china is scared? and they are N. Korea's only ally, if china is scared, its time to think about this very, very seriously)

Whats sparking all this? People in South Korea are floating in propaganda leaflets telling them about the revolts in egypt, and that they should essentially, follow them. And this is amid massive starvation in N. Korea.

The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea - Defense Chief Warns of More N.Korean Provocations

2. damnn maybe 2012 will happen after all

3. Yea, and all the crazy stuff going down in the middle east. hmmm

4. #4 thedeadwalkk, Feb 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2011
    I have a feeling we're going to see alot of life changing events occuring within the next 1-5 months. Ever since the start of 2011, (to me and a few friends), the world has seem very different, and this year just feels..different.

Edit: This, combined with all the changes going on in the world right now makes you think. Time to start expanding your conscious

5. Shits about to hit the fan. When it does, I will fear no man. For they cannot take away mother. They WILL not take away mother. For if they do, they too shall perish.

6. Castle Bravo test? what a beautiful, but horrible picture. Very surreal too

7. North Korea is the least of our worries. It's the unknown, man. Fuckin' aliens are coming to exterminate us. You're right though, the world does seem different, it's as if there's a different scent in the air. Maybe I'm getting older, or perhaps I'm baked. Perhaps both are true. I'm sure of the aliens thing though. WE"RE DOOMED!!

8. fuck kim jong il, fucking lil bitch.

umm yeah 2011 is off to a VERY weird start..

good luck everyone

i never rly thouught about shit hitting the fan, but the think about it.. ew lol

9. Homefront is real :eek:

10. People living in America have nothing to fear from any of these countries and their carnal old dictators with their weapons.

11. our govt sure likes us citizens to think otherwise. :hello:

12. Im more concerned with all the problems going on in the states. With more and more people becoming unemployed daily the crime rate is rising i.e. robbery, drug trafficking, prostitution(increase in stds and sex slavery)... this all leads to less freedom and a police state government. While all this is happening we have a country of people trampling and killing eachother for the latest ipad on a blackfriday. What insane times we live in...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeSgBL7gpAk&feature=player_detailpage"]YouTube - Black friday stampede[/ame]

13. Meh, N. Korea is all bark and no bite, imo. Kim Jong Il knows that as soon as he goes to war with somebody then his whole little world will be shattered. Shit sucks for his people, to be sure, but he is not a legitimate threat as far as I'm concerned.

14. materialism, consumerism. all created by....

the owners of the country

those with all the money, big business.

theyre the peoples enemy

15. I lived in America in from 98-01 and never saw anything like that though, pretty fucked up. American blacks were always the most interesting people I met.

16. Except for their riots/revolts causing our gas prices to go upwards of $6.00 and oil to hit a $150/barrel. All the fighting affects us indirectly. People seem to think if prices go that high, Obama will step in and do something. What can he do? Nothing. All this fighting overseas is bothering me.

North Korea I'd be a little more afraid of than the Middle East crisis just because Kim Jong Il sounds like he has a shit ton of nuclear weapons.

17. Stop crying - one litre of unleaded fuel can cost the average German citizen $2.29USD, factoring into almost $8.50 per gallon in the summer months or when international oil markets decide to play rough.

The bottom line is if it costs 10% of your income to pay for fuel today and your consumption has not changed then it will cost 10% tomorrow, next week, next year, and 10% years from now. The same applies for all goods and services.

18. #20 xam, Feb 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2011
    i dont know how the "system" works in germany but over here in the us we have something called "inflation" and that means the dollar is worth less every second.

sooo....lets see if fuel prices go up

americans are barley able to pay their bills currently....those fortunate enough to have a job at least.

this includes farmers who depend on fuel for their farming equipment etc...

as well as truckers to get the food to the stores...

which means as fuel price rises so does the price on food

with more and more americans becoming dependent on food stamps and our debt continuing to rise along with UNEMPLOYMENT.

do you really think this won't hurt americans?

the united states goverment spends more money then it makes. i do not see how this system could ever work.

and if it fails people won't be able to use their food stamps anymore.

what happens when people cannot afford food?

what do they tell their children?

what do they do?????

according to your "theory" you seem to think we will be getting raises that counter the effects of rising gas, food, and inflation?

who is it that will "pay" us the difference?

what about those without work?