North East Growing Autoflowers Outdoors in July Question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AngryPossum, May 10, 2022.

1. Because I want to have all my strains both photo and auto to harvest together in Late October. Can I grow autoflowers outdoors in mid July. I live in the North East. I already have my photos sprouting up. Again, I need to harvest them all together. So is mid July ok for autos outside.

2. PS: I'll be drying them all outside together, so the temps need to be decent around the 50-60 degrees zone. October worked for me very well last year, using a good portable heater. So I want to keep them harvested and then dried all together with these temps using a heater at 70 degrees in my outdoor tent.

3. Aug 1st more or less is when Cannabis triggers here at Latitude 33 and the plants show 2 weeks later mid Aug. Finish is mid to late Oct. Count backwards how many weeks your Autos will need and that should be your start date. I think I'd fire more like July 1st but not having direct experience with Autos it is just shooting in the dark. Your much further north and may trigger later.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Curious, why a heater at 70 degrees? When I watch a cultivation center video they are drying in cold temps with a/c

5. The recommended drying is 70 degrees, I researched it extensively, that's why I dry in 70. I have never heard drying in cold temps.