Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

North carolina weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chronic Haze, Jul 31, 2009.

1. anyone sell in NC?

2. lol wtf dude

3. Yes someone sells in NC. Probably at least ONE person sells, that is.

4. n.carolina is the easiest place to find bud...
    where are you in n.carolina?

5. check out the ashville area

6. Yeah bruh I don't even live in NC but I know people who sell down there. You gotta look around I could cop a pound of some mid-grade for 600

7. someone needs to be banned for trying to buy illegal drugs on the net. UNLESS THEY ARE A PIG!!!! in this case....i smell bacon

8. Really? Do I just live in like the one part that has trouble getting good shit in >_<. Can't find shrooms were I'm at either...

9. If you want to find some good bud just ask around, its not like its exactly illegal to be curious and asking (although I could be mistaken, and you should always use a healthy dose of discretion in whatever illegal activities you chose to partake in)

Weed is fairly easy to find in NC,Good luck!

10. The ban hammer approaches, gracefully, but with the force of 2 billion mods.