North Carolina Tokas!

Discussion in 'General' started by Skreech, Jan 24, 2008.

1. yes it has.

sorry for the bad news man.
    i still got a few but its kind of hard to come by.

you will love it up there man.
    weed everywhere.
    reasonably priced.
    and you never have to drive to get it.

2. What an unusual thing to hear from someone from Chapel Hill... you live in the least southern city/town in a state that has been slowly losing its southern identity for some time. I agree that his original comment was (old,) stupid and classless, but so is yours too.

Anyways, Durham here

3. Just saw this - your location says 919, NC... ain't Mebane 336? I went to school in Graham for a little bit.

4. i never said i was from chapel hill, i just go here for school.

never assume.

just because new elements are being added to something doesnt mean that it loses its orginal integrity, or "identity" as you put it.

no, 336 is the triad area.

5. There was nothing wrong with my assumption because folks almost always mention their point of origin if they say they live in Chapel Hill. There are very very few people born and raised there and almost everyone who ends up there, especially if they're from in-state, always mentions where they're from. You didn't and I took that as a sign that you're from there.

And Alamance County is 336 but I'm not from Mebane so maybe there is some exception there.

• Like Like x 1
  6. fuck I hate north carolina lol

7. theres 336 and 919 in mebane...depends on where your at.

336 is burlington/graham and some other stuff though.

8. Then you my friend live a few miles down highway 55 from me

9. Souther Charlotte myself.

10. lmao this made me laugh so much, thats a classic for my generation son! lol...

but neways I'm from Swannanoa, NC just outside of Asheville.......so many good people to get weed from here....I love it................lol

11. i'm holding it down in concord at the moment, but i'm moving to greenville in about a month or so. :hello:

12. 704 right next to salisbury no good buds at all

13. My cousins live there.

Well, did. One moved to Charlotte for some computer job and the other is only home on weekends last I check. She at least is there sometimes, ha.

Ahaha, gotcha. Got a few friends that live in Mcbee SC, some family (some of which are my stoner uncles :p) in Chesterfield/Rock Hill.

40 Acre Rock is an amazing place to blaze up dude.

14. charlotte 704 area

holla!

15. Haha half the posts in this thread are just cops fishing for a bust well you know what piggies....FUCK YOU! OINKKK OINNKK OINKK!

Get a life you degenerate moralless scum!

16. ha hope u arent aimng that towards me..no reasonn to cuz u dont know what ur talkin about

17. damn
    i didnt know there were so many herb loving North Carolinians here
    im reppin cary

18. Hollah sprangs here, i'm like 10 minutes from you

19. Wilmington, got the beach the bud and the girls what more could I ask for?

UNCW chye chyea

20. new here, but im from the asheville area, if you live near asheville/hendersonville pm me!