North Carolina Tokas!

Discussion in 'General' started by Skreech, Jan 24, 2008.

1. I'm from around the pinehurst area, NC definatly has some good bud, I know a lot of people that go to Appalachian state(Boone) and thats where the good shit comes from usually. The area i'm around is also very heavily known for good cheap cocaine, which sucks because a lot of times its more plentiful than bud. I'm sayin, whats a man to do!?

2. Morganton, Nc a good bud is hard to find here just regs and mids

3. Yoooo...you both go to ecu? I live right outside of Greenville about 15 mins. We should all get a toke session goin' on.

4. This guy is telling the truth. I'm from G-boro and its real tough to find any type of exotic stuff. Most of the good stuff people smoke around here is headies that comes down from Boone. Believe me I've searched everywhere for some REAL Kush/Haze and it's tough to find. Also agree about the cheap cocaine. It seems to be booming around here these days.

5. I used to live in hendersonville, right next to asheville. It was allright. I now live in Hawai'i, big change, but i am starting to miss NC... dunno why. But i guess sometimes you have to live somewhere else to learn and appreciate other places. I wanna move back but i know i'll miss here, and vice versa. :confused:

6. Bro if you live in Greensboro what you are saying is definetely not true I'm smoking on some diesel and ak-47 right now. If you want to meet up sometime to see if I'm telling the truth pm me.

7. I'm in greenboro, right now at school but I live in greenville too I'll be back at the end of June we should definetely all get together and have a big ass toke session.

8. I got to Western Carolina University, its in the middle of the fucking boonies. The buddha there is amazing.

9. I will be moving to Raleigh in august

10. I live in the LN area, quality is hard to find here unless you know the grower or get it brought in from one of the many universities in the area.

11. what up charlotte folk...anyone got any grow setups basking in this awsome sun we are getting :wave:

12. I believe you, i'm from NY.

A lot of yankees move down to cary to be honest.

13. [​IMG]

14. Thats an understatement.

I know more people from NY than native NC'ers. Not a bad thing though.

15. lol... :rolleyes:

16. i cant stand transplanted yanks.

cant afford new york?

go to new jersey,

stay the fuck out of the south.

17. Perfect climate, tons of young/middle aged smart people. This is the tobacco capital of world. Growing smoke is in the blood of this state!! Let's grow the smoke that doesn't kill everyone!!!
    :hello:

18. Im living in Cary and its insane how much new yorkers live here. Im originally from Connecticut and you wouldnt believe how much I hear all that Containment Area for Relocated Yankees shit when ever I head out to shit hole Johnston County.

19. Where's all the Greensboro folk at? UNCG!

20. I'm in Winston Salem and headed to UNCG next semester man