North Carolina Tokas!

Discussion in 'General' started by Skreech, Jan 24, 2008.

1. im in detroit but my gf is in cary right now or morresville w/e we doin the long distance thing but she says she get good bud down there all the time, n damn theres a lot of u that live in cary

2. North Carolina. Word. Charlotte here:wave:

3. NC all the way! Reppin North Raleigh, just got some dank lambsbread, don't have pics, but I do have pics from some nice headies from a week ago, check it:

Attached Files:

4. super silver haze, sage kush, ortega, pot of gold,, whuuutt triangle baby!:smoking:

5. chapel hill nukka

6. Bubba Kush around now =] wooo

7. Buffalo to charlotte. been livin here 8 months now. Love the weather, hate the green.
    I cant find nothing better than mids at 160 a pop. Please help! Also im i cant belive there is no bud competions down here. Im debating on starting one ( the Carloina Kush Cup). i want to keep it around 30 people tops with door prizes, raffles, and finaly judging for braging rights and a custom cannibas trophy. I would deff need ned a little help on the organizing part but it wont be hard. If anyone would like to help in organizing this event email me. Also would love to meet some fellow smokers in the charlotte/university area.

8. HEYY i live in cary, what neigborhood are you in?

9. Beware of Online Agents. Even if he isn't one, there are many others on this forum that use similar ploys to convince people to reveal their identities. PS: Fuck All Of You Police Affiliated GrassCity Members. You Honestly Have Nothing More Important To Do? Misguided Souls, I Hope You Find Peace. But Until Then, THIS IS OUR CITY! Why Fight It With More Than A Million New Cannabis Smokers Everyday? Especially Since You Are Well Aware That Marijuana Has Virtually No Negative Effects Compared To ANY Other Vice? You People Make Me Sick. I'm Going To Go Have A BEER To Rinse The Taste Out Of My Mouth And Possibly Get Drunk. I'm Sure You Have No Issue With That, Correct?

10. ok first im very offended that organic flower would call me an "online agent". Sorry didnt really think that smoeone would think that from my post but o well. also i would never set something up like that on fourms or even the phone for that matter, im not that dumb. and what is the point of networking online if you dont meet any of the people u talk to. i just a social guy who would rather meet cool new people rather than sittin in front of a pc just typing. anyway, dont go hatin on me cause my post, or startin roumers that im a cop. Its not very nice to makin false aqusitions of ur fellow stoners. No hard feeling though. btw happy Bday me:D!!!

11. New Bern here. Shitty town, shitty weed. Beasters is the best and goes for 300 an ounce.

12. Live in greensboro decent weed, decent prices but boone is generally where all the good bud congregates. Can you believe I can't find any nugget on the outskirts of denver (visiting)?

13. I'm Southport which is kind of near Wilmington. At the BEACH.

14. NC is fantastic, def. gunna retire in either NC, SC, or soCal/noCal. peace

15. north carolina represent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hows everyone

anyone heading to the pembroke area?

16. oh updating this thread i just smooked that purple piffy word... hit me up in if ur in asheville

17. I LIVE IN NC!!! Fuquay - varina i think iv been to the same mall :p

18. i used to go to North Carolina every summer, I went to Carolina Beach(30 mins away from wilmington) and it used to be such a great place. Now it's overrun with fucking tourrists, it used to be a town where you knew pretty much everyone, my uncle and grandpa used to work on the boats they had there(at the time there were only like 4, I completely forgot the names of them). I doubt anyone knows what im talking about, but its all good.

19. Asheville here =)

20. I might be making the move from NYC to the Lake Norman area... I hope I won;t have to have quality shipped to me and I can find quality in the LN area.