North Carolina Smokers

Discussion in 'General' started by Shooter McGavin, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Lets hear em'

Born and Raised in Raleigh, still currently living there.

Anybody else on GC from NC?

2. Chapel Thrill on the Hill baby! Smoking headies and getting head till i'm dead on this end of the woods =]:smoke:

3. :smoke: Hey, Whats up?? I'm in the Asheville area born and raised.. Theres some pretty decent stuff floatin around out here too.... also see some pretty good things comin from raleigh. :D:smoke::smoke:

4. Ashevegas > rdu in every single possible way when it comes to weed, drugs and people. I lived in asheville for over a year and a half, and it was one of the best time of my life. The best fucking drugs out there, period.

5. :wave:Asheville is a very nice place to be.. Its a pretty laid back place to live for the most part but you can always find something to do too. lol ya, there is pretty much a little bit of anything you might want around here!:smoke::smoke:

6. Yeah Asheville is a fun place, and as far as drugs its one of the best around. I also see a lot of good bud coming from Boone and Greensboro. Chapel Hill is the shit though, Im going to UNC next year.

7. NC is a nice place all around I think!! Good luck with school next year.. I hope to be going to UNCA sometime in the future but right now i'm at AB-Tech. Not a bad school but I wanna do something a little more! Anyways good luck again with school!! :smoking::D

8. Hah this is the 2nd thread about NC stoners in the past month :cool:

Right outside of raleigh here

And Ashevilles a huge stoner town, I should go up there more often

9. i live in Morganton, about 45 miles away from Asheville. Good people and good chronic up there

10. port city

WILMINGTONNNNNN

11. I live in a little town in NC. People here call it A-town. Can anyone guess where I am?

12. Anyone in chapel hill area? Hit me up :D