North Carolina Represent!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by NCToker, Jul 10, 2004.

1. damn theres a shitload of nc on here. greensboros whurimat

2. I went to Charlotte about a year ago with a friend on a road trip, and ya'll were dry! We made it quite clear that to some of the locals that we were looking for bud, and everyone said: A) I don't smoke. B) We're dry. C) I don't knwo anyone currently that could sell you any. I was pissed... 3 days without bud there, nor not really much shit to do.

3. charlotte here..we get some dank ass nuggets though here...just have to have the right connections :)

4. greensboro right here, some real crazy bud if you know the right people

i had consistent widow a couple weeks ago

5. salisbury, nc...does anyone even know where that is? lol...it is a small place.

6. I just moved into Morrisville, I could really use some help

IM Me on AIM: Sol Leks Swift

Please. :D

I made this account to find like minded people... so thats why there is like one post haha

7. Damn man, I didnt know GC had so many North carolinians! Im from chaple hill and burlington. For the people in chaple hill some of you mite see me on franklin street.
    Ill be one of the people sitting a Caribou coffee. Chaple Hill is where its at.:D

AIM : RollenJokers :smoke:

8. Yep sure do, It is so nice to see our state repped like this on an international website. :hello: JOE>

9. cape hatteras OBX

10. In two weeks im moving within 30 miles of asheville :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

Ohhhhhh the asheville funk! I love the drugs that come out of that town!

11. Anyone want to hang out?

12. Raleigh right here. About to start my frosh year at NC State.

13. so many people around asheville, i love this place! we should all get together and have a huge smoke session and a big ass cook out at a park or something!

14. Asheville a pretty area?

15. My Mushrooms come from Asheville. same with my acid...hell man every thing is in Asheville:smoking:

16. Also representing Concord.
    AIM = AfX junk

17. Greenville, NC here