North Carolina Potheads

Discussion in 'General' started by dysba, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Western part of the state here. Asheville is a hidden gem around here for bud. Just a bit of a drive sadly.

2. I live in Pembroke, NC while I attend UNC Pembroke. The area mainly consists of Native Americans so a lot of weed is grown and locally sourced. However, I do have connections to bud in the west coast too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I went to UNCP for a few years. Its pretty easy to get good west coast bud there.

4. So, how is the transition from dispensaries in MA to NC coming? I am curious because we are looking into moving from Nevada to coastal NC. It appears it is Decrim in NC to 0.5oz which is better than other SE states I guess, but where to get it? We are kind of spoiled here as we can go to a dispensary and pick from a large selection of different strains and effects, and we are afraid of returning to NC and back to the shady, nerve wracking waiting around in a trench coat to buy whatever they have. Any thoughts on moving from legal state or not?

5. well yes it is decriminalized and the question of medical weed is going to be voted on I belive, but at this moment and for a while it is indeed the black market here. We don’t have weed shops and are not fuckin spoiled. You may get lucky and find a good dealer but that’s if your lucky. I’m not gonna lie your comment kinda pissed me off lol. Did you think it was going to be any other way ? Decriminalizion isn’t legalizing anything. I guess I’m just salty. I want to go back to Denver. So in summery, screw you and your wide selection and if that matters to you then stay where you are. Have a great night man and I wish you positive vibes.

6. I live in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns, (Known as Mayberry) The smoke here is amazing, lots of laid back tokers in this part of N.C. and beautiful scenery to check out while stoned

7. I lived in Wilmington for about 7 years when i was growing up, loved it

8. Same here. In the foothills. Let’s just say somewhere between Charlotte and Asheville.

• Like Like x 1