North Carolina Potheads

Discussion in 'General' started by dysba, Feb 18, 2011.

1. OH PLEASE. Turn down your sensitivity meter and pull your head out of the past.

2. #102 TrueNirvana, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Sorry, its just a coincidence my father has been searched 6 times, and they've only found anything once. And when they did find something it was only a dub. Go live in Marshfield NC or any little town surrounding the big places like charlotte and you'd see what I mean.

3. Is it fun to play the Victim? "OH the big bad white cops are being mean to me!!!!":cry::cry:
    I lived for about 10 years in Lincolnton before moving to Raleigh and have been in this state most of my life.
    I think its bullshit that you're painting this state in such a way as to make it look like its a den of racism, when in fact, this state has an excellent record of race relations.
    Here is what I've noticed:
    I interact with alot of people in my job and I've noticed that the blacks that emigrated to this country from Africa just love this country. Whereas, the African/Americans tend to whine and cry about the past and how the MAN is always beating them down. You never hear the Africans say that.

4. #104 TrueNirvana, Apr 22, 2011
    I'm not saying anything like that. All I'm saying is its just coincidence that they seem to always pull over my dad. Or how that other poster from earlier stated the only time he got pulled over was when his black friend was with him. Just coincidence and my opinion, so please chill out about it.

5. Maybe theres something wrong with your dad?
    And not the "Driving while black" bullshit mantra.
    Again, comparing the Africans who emigrated to the US to the Afro-Americans, I can only come to the conclusion that Black America has some serious mentality adjustments to make.
    Does is it feel good to pretend to be a victim?
    Does it provide you with an excuse when things don't go your way?

6. #106 TrueNirvana, Apr 22, 2011
    It's not even worth arguing with someone like you over the internet since you just took things completely out of context an you're trying so hard to fit me into the "I hate the white man" sterotype. Thanks for judging me based off one statement.

7. I also find it hilarious how you came to the conclusion that I'm black :laughing:

I guess minority does mean black nowadays.

8. No one else is crying about "Driving while Black" other than african americans.
    Its okay to whine if you have something to whine about. But when the shits all in your head, no one wants to listen except those with the same shit in their heads.
    It gets old after awhile and its pretty much time to grow up and STFU.

9. Black nowadays means crippled minority.
    The asians and Latinos are doing just fine in this country.

10. I'm dominican you fucking asshole

11. And I'm an American you fucking asshole.

12. Stop arguing and get high mother fuckers, damn..

13. black, white, tan, fucking purple who really gives a damn when it comes right down to it we are all human we all have our lil quirks and i think if your going to sterotype a group of people that it makes you look ignorant. im just saying race doenst need to be an issue and shouldnt be brought up in an argument. come on guys lets all grow up and forget this ignorance we have been taught by older generations we just need to respect each other especially as marijuana conissours we need each other to stand united against this issue lets not let race destroy us internally.

14. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought up the minority thing. Didn't realize it would make someone else so mad.

15. I get tired of people playing the race card. Its a crutch that people use as an excuse for failure.

16. Fixed that for you. Go smoke weed and think about what you've said, young man.

17. Damn I never knew you cared?

Sorry but no thanks.

Now that we have that little exchange going between us, how do you feel when someone edits YOUR posts?

18. LOLZ....did he really just take the conversation all the way there? Happyboy doesn't seem very happy and if someone is going to go off like that and tell someone it's time to STFU, it shows that they have A LOT built up. What are you REALLY mad at happyboy? The way you just jumped on True Nirvana seems a bit extreme wouldn't you say so? You think a bunch of tokers would be a bit more in touch with themselves and chilled back before jumping the gun. If you need to vent, why are you doing it here? We really don't care what you are sick of, this isn't the place for that or telling people off...have some fucking common courtesy and respect. If anyone is whining it's you...

19. Yes I did take it there. Someone HAS to tell the truth.

I'm tired of whiney crybaby bitches who got to blame someone else for their fucked up lives.

No, not really. The guy was crying the blues about the MAN keeping the brother down. Its an old song and really needs to be put to rest.

Oh I have courtesy and respect for those who take responsibility for their own actions and don't blame others for their fuck ups.

20. Stop bitching or I'll close the forum. Can't no one sit around and talk about getting high in a certain state without people bitching, damn. Kill yourself, kids. If you get upset over something said on a forum I advise you play Russian roulette with yourself until someone loses. :)