North Carolina Medical Cannabis Act!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by 252Clouds, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Yesterday, Feburary 7th 2013. North Carolina filed HB-84 "North Carolina Medical Cannabis Act" and I have never been more excited! I have overviewed the bill close to 4 times now and I have to say I am very excited, it is very well written and I believe this is the year of change for NC!

To all of my NC Blades, I would like to share a page that I have created in support for HB-84 on Facebook. Please like this page and spread the word, tell everybody and anybody about this great bill as much as possible, we all stand together on this issue and change is necessary NOW!
    This page will keep everyone posted on the latest in movements on HB-84, along with ways that you can help out in the fight to medical cannabis!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hous...a-Medical-Cannabis-Act/100898610094706?ref=hl

2. Bump! I really hope it gets passed. I won't be able to make it to that event.. I work third shift and it's about 3 1/2 hour away. Fml

3. I'm hoping for the best but am expecting the worst.

4. :(...

5. This is the fourth time they've tried to pass it so let's hope this one is successful.

6. It's gona be hard cause of the republicans lol.

7. I totally moved to the wrong Carolina :(

8. Keeps hope high. Make a difference and send the letters. Feb 12 you can show your support

9. Agreed my friend

10. BUMP! Show your support tomorrow please

11. When exactly will we know if it passes?

12. I'm not sure to be honest.. If you find out let me know!

13. For sure man. I'm about to Google the shit out of it... Lol... If this gets passed it will make it so much easier for us growers. I just moved to NC from CA where I was a patient for 2 years so I wouldn't have a problem at all. :medicating:

14. Awesome thanks man. Cool what part? I just moved from Long Beach to NC couple months ago. I'm from NC though went to school in LB. Im thinking about growing..

15. Fayetteville area. But I'm from all over nc. Where u at bro?

16. And I was living in Hesperia CA tattooing at Crossroads Tattoo and Art Junkies Tattoo

17. Nice!! Fuuuuck.. Lol Charlotte NC stay in Matthews ATM though go back and forth daily. I was hoping you was around my area we could hang out sometimes but damn 2 hour drive away..

18. Haha I used to stay in Troy which is near where ur at. If ur ever in the Fayetteville area hit me up. Until then do everything u can for HB84 but most of all :smoke:

19. Damn wished you did lol. Not a lot of tokers here.. Mind if I inbox you?

20. Yeah that's cool. Might take a min to reply due to using the app on my fone.