North Carolina House Bill 994 - 2018

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Stoner1961, May 27, 2018.

1. #1 Stoner1961, May 27, 2018
    Last edited: May 27, 2018
    Here is the latest from North Carolina. Another House Bill has been filed in the fight to legalize cannabis.

Rather than another medical marijuana bill, this time a bill has been filed to make possession of marijuana in an amount of 4 ounces or less a non-criminal offense. Possession of more than four ounces but less than one pound would be a Class 1 misdemeanor. Possession of one pound or more would be a Class 1 felony.

The bill also provides provisions for those who have been previously convicted of possession of four ounces or less to have their criminal records expunged.

Here is a link to a copy of the bill as filed on 5/24/2018.

https://www.ncleg.net/Sessions/2017/Bills/House/PDF/H994v1.pdf

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  2. NC fucking sucks, the last time on a medical bill it was shot down due to "too much public support" and now, while other states are continuing to legalize, NC is still just considering decriminalizing it a bit more....goddamn we're stuck in the past out here in the bible belt south

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Agreed North Carolina is a fucking joke they wont even be a medicinal state in my life time, to conservative. Fuck N.C.

4. If it makes you guys feel any better, I live in the Commonwealth of Virginia. I'll probably have to move if I ever want to sit on the porch and medicate.

• Like Like x 1