Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

North Carolina folks, just moved here from Florida and seriously need help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Artie72, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Hello folks, I was a med patient in fl and moved here with my husband. I have very serious MS (nerve pain from hell). Can someone here give me some solid advice on strain info or access to safe medical. I am in the Salem area, thank y’all and god bless!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sour diesel, critical mass

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. its not legal in any form in NC, there is no legal way for you to buy it in state...

so asking here, in an illegal state, is against the rules unfortunately

4. North Carolina doesn't really have a medical Marijuana law, they have the Hope for Haley and Friends bill which is not what I would consider anything that is considered medical marijuana. I have a friend living in NC who is unable to get the Cannabis medication he needs. They just keep pumping him with more and more medication..

I'll be honest NC has a very VERY long way to go before any real progress will be made. I do not know your situation clearly, but unless you are able to find a connect or grow your own, you are, afraid out of luck in that department.

Cannabis has done wonders, with MS patients. I grew up and was close to two people with MS.