Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

North Carolina Buds a.k.a. Blue Ridge Reefa...where's my NC heads at??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jd4083, Jan 11, 2010.

1. I spent a good portion of my teenage years growing up in Wake Forest. I probably know you (or your older siblings if you have any) :p

2. haha..im thirsty for some milk:bongin:

3. Haha, I myself just hit 18 and have no older silblings, that'd be mad legit if I did know you though haha. If you're ever in the WF area again, hit me up man.

4. ok the second pic looks like you poured water on it and froze it. its beautiful.

5. :wave: what's up fellas

I tend to avoid W.F. like the plague, I don't get away with much anymore out there since I smoked and supp'd with Sergeant Brown's son for years and he knows it :laughing:

6. Hahaha that's fucking awesome^^^

7. #127 wicked, Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2010
    are you serious dude...
    i was just up there driving all through blue ridge parkway and all over north carolina and was wantin to try some mountain bud. lmao.

ill deffinately be living there at some point in my life

8. a whole lot of east coast funk getting pumped out of the app mtns my man, hope you enjoyed your stay in the place I call home

9. reppin it for winston salem right here baby

straight aquafina flow all day long everyday

10. I see your sig....I've never had the pleasure of growing or tasting carolina blue...curious if we're talking about the same cut (the one I'm looking for is blue satellite 2.2 x dj's grape krush), although I've heard of another cut named carolina blue that's supposed to be sick. would love to hear more info or see some pics if ya have any man.

peace

11. #131 Justoner, Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010
    You seem like quite the green thumb OP. I'd love to have your experience and knowledge in this area haha. I'm not too far from the mountains myself man...might look into moving up there in that region some day, seems like a nice area to live. :smoking:

Supreme buds though man! But that goes without saying...lol

+rep

12. Nice buds man, I need to find shit like this in Charlotte.

13. heard that i want to find a connect with bomb dank!!!

14. i see beautiful buds, and ohh, north carolina right here homies, smokn on some chronic and some named dank but forgot the name, if i knew how to load some pics id post but i dont, nice pickups tho bro, i understand about being pissed about your pm's but people want that good dank too, ive pm'd folks trying to get up but shit dudes is scared and i understand, but id hook someone up, its a way u go about it, scared money dont make no money and you meet cool people along the way, have lunch, blow a few dank blounts, and find out about each other...i hate people wanna post and boost but wont show the uncharted the road lol

15. Man I make money from working 80 hours a week, not from selling bud. If I wanted to take the easy road I would already be retired from a 50kw warehouse op. I've told everybody who has PMed me asking me to sell them pot that I would be happy to smoke with them, but that's as far as I'll go. I don't feel like I need to justify that any further, my friend. :p:

Clockwise from left: Straw Cough, Goo, Af-Wreck

[​IMG]

16. I totally agree man, smoking with them is tight, they shouldn't complain haha. And btw nice new pick-up.

17. wow great buds man wish some of that would find its way to Charlotte

18. reppin hendersonville here!

19. hollaaaa

I'm completely and utterly af-wrecked

20. This really grinds my gears.
    LOL.

But seriously. :mad:.

:p