Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

North Carolina Buds a.k.a. Blue Ridge Reefa...where's my NC heads at??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jd4083, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Pat Mccrory will only take it if it gets passed to him by Duke Energy. [​IMG]

2. awesome, thanks for the lead.  We love to go in that direction, enjoy a lot of awesome time up at Lake Lure - will ride in to the city next time and check it out.  

3. Charlotte here. A recent slogan for Charlotte dreamt up by the tourism commission is "Charlotte's Got a Lot!" but as a 40-year old blade it's not as easy to come by, especially when your source moves to CO! 😩

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. Don't fuck with that guy^^^^^^::

5. #2465 squidrick420, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2015
    A little local street art that reminds me why I love calling Asheville home... even when it is being overrun by yuppie tourists and rich retirees who hate our culture.
    *Note: I don't mind people visiting Asheville, in fact I encourage it. Just don't be a yuppie tourist and we are cool [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Yeah, give me a few seconds, I'll give you the proper hit up.

7. Thanks for the warning didn't know I wasn't allowed to meet people in the area and grab a beer or something guess that's just wrong

8. Some bud from the 910. Was expensive, but worth it. <3

WP_20150713_004 - Copy.jpg

9. #2469 pod-racer, Sep 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2015
    anyone tried one of these yet ? I have tried indica white fire og and a hybrid called venom purps also , all are pretty good an don't smell too strongly so public use isn't very sketchy. Get me pretty lifted but a dab off a nail is maybe better still but for stealth, this would win everytime jus looks like an ecig....[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. Some platinum OG from a few weeks ago ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442677780.247238.jpg

11. Anyone know any chill places to smoke in charlotte? Been trying to get out more/build my list of smoke spots [​IMG]

12. where my Lucama Heads lol.