North Carolina, best bud on the East coast?

Discussion in 'General' started by smokeGood365, Aug 22, 2012.

1. I'm from Durham, NC and i swear to be on the east coast we get in some of the best buds. Cold Creek, OG kush, Sour deze, G-14, Skywalker OG, Pineapple express, Grand daddy purp, White widow, Chronic, Grape ape, Lemon Kush, and i could keep going on :))))))))))))))))))))))))

2. Funny that you listed Chronic as a strain...

3. Chronic isn't a strain

4. [quote name='"Purp Skurp"']Chronic isn't a strain[/quote]

Yes it is. It has been linked above. I have grown it. Nice yield, but not that strong.

5. Funny how you guys are on a WEED FORUM and don't know that Chronic is a strain smh

6. Chronic actually is a strain look it up

7. East Coast rep

8. chea East coast all day. wonder how these guys don't know that Chronic is a strain of weed lol.

9. Omg! Chronic Chronic KronnIKK Chronic.........................

10. New York wins by a long shot.
    Blue dream, cataract kush, cherry kush, bubba kush, sugar kush, crystal kush, blackberry kush, super silver haze, jack herer, sour diesel, , mr nice guy, pineapple express, OG Kush, lemon haze

11. Sorry Michigan got you beat we have every strain ever :p

12. Names aren't everything. They don't mean shit unless you bought directly from a grower (or a dispensary) who got his seeds from a reputable seed bank. And knowing how most people don't mind lying to you to make a profit, chances are, growers could be lying to you, unless he shows you packaging or proof from said seed bank.

Also, not everyone has the option to go to a dispensary, so not all of us have a a fucking plethora of strains to choose from. And last time I checked, NC isn't a med state so you don't buy from a dispensary. Only people who buy from dispensaries should be ashamed (that is, if they even care) if they don't know "x" or "y" cannabis strain. Here, you're lucky if you have more than one option of strains to choose from.

Lastly, great bud is everywhere. I'm from Florida and we have amazing dank as well. It's quite pretentious to say you have the best weed on the west/east coast (or the world, even) unless you're from California (which I personally visited, and although I haven't smoked weed from every state or country, I'd say their bud is definitely way up there) or Amsterdam.

13. Nah man, yall are getting Tennessee's leftovers:D

14. or from the Appalachians..

15. I've heard rumors that the Heisenberg of cannabis resides in Nevada.

16. #17 ckycampmember, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    NY or VA IMHO

17. Regardless, my point is that you can find amazing Cannabis anywhere in the world. Of course, some locations have better climate, more suited for growing Cannabis, and will in turn yield better bud. But you don't have to go half-way across the world to get great bud. It's everywhere, and it's trivial to argue over who has the best bud. If you think your state has the best weed, just shut up and smoke your weed like everyone else :smoke:

18. ok now what was the purpose of typing all that. My opinion is my opinion. There are actually 2 dispensaries in greensboro, North carolina which is 35 minutes away from where i'm located, and is where my connects gets his strains from. stop tryna be a know it all, and let my thoughts be my thoughts.

19. isn't he entitled to his opinion?