NORML Super Bowl Ad Round 2

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Weedity, Sep 26, 2013.

1. The commercial is not the "superbowl commercial" Just an ad to support NORML in it's bid to get a pro MJ commercial aired. That said, the commercial is OK, makes decent points. I would be curious to see how much info NORML can pack into a 30 second Superbowl commercial and still be effective.

2. If done well I think 30 seconds will be enough to get people talking and that's what's important.  Your not gonna sway peoples opinions that quickly but it's a good start to a conversation that needs to happen.  Maybe next time voters see a bill for legalization they think twice before voting against it. That is a step in the right direction of a movement to really bring,  on a national level, some sort of change.

3. they should include a pic of obama toking in the ad. haha

4. #5 onkruid, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2013
    That mofo knows it should be legal. :devious:

5. Too bad he doesn't actually care if it is legal or not.  :laughing: 

Daamn, this shit better get on the Superbowl. The Cannabis movement would really be making a step forward. 

6. I'm excited about this. I found out about it at the beginning and have been promoting the fuck out of it on twitter and tumblr ever since. I can't even describe the glee I felt seeing it rise to the number one position and stay there. It really gives me hope about the future in America, regardless of whether it wins or not.

7. Where did you read that that is not the Super Bowl ad? I believe you I just wanna read what you have read.

8. A Superbowl ad is typically 15 seconds or 30 seconds. That ad was over 1 minute. I did not read that was not the ad, I assume it is not based on the length of the ad and the content.

9. You're probably right. Plus why would they release there Super Bowl commercial before the Super Bowl. That's the whole point of Super Bowl commercials. Lol