Norml or Mutant?? pics

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by greengreens99, Feb 26, 2010.

1. I came across this picture and was wondering what this type of growth is called. The first set of fan leaves seem to look like they are dwarfed and stubby. On both sides of the fan leaves there are white looking pistil things. My guess is either a male or hermie. Any suggestions from what you can see in the pics

Attached Files:

2. green is a good name for you...lol. j/k man. yeah its normal, thats what seedlings look like. you wont be able to tell the sex of the plant until it is in flower stage.

3. that is not normal by any means, I know what a normal sprout looks like and in those 2 pics the fan leaves are way under developed and have white pistils hanging off both ends if you zoom in. They are not formed normal at all. Anyone have any other usefull insight on these pictures. Try to zoom in if need be to see what im talking about.

-Purp

4. looks like a mutant.

just let it go and see what happens

nice stem on it though

5. i agree..let it go..post results!

6. Ummmm yeah that is a mutant for sure. It is "normal" in the sense that it happens some what frequently, esp. with certain strains, but it will probably not be a normal plant. If it doesn't snap out of it after a week or two I would not recommend planting it unless that is all you have; chances are it's going to have "issues" if you grow it out.

7. Wow, you know what a normal sprout looks like, yet you are posting asking a question to see if its normal. Also you are trying to sex your plant like 3 days after is sprouted.:confused:

..............If you can sex a plant that early on your a better man than me, or any other grower for that matter.

ps- your should read the absolute beginners forum ya n00b

8. Then why the fuck woould you post this fuking question if you already knew your soo cool know.AND btw they do look mutant but your just a dick for asking :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

9. Well said +REP:devious: