NORML Maryland Chapter

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by jdiesel03, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Hey everyone!

I'm currently forming a NORML chapter in the state of Maryland. We've got the Assistant Director with Mom's for Marijuana on board as our Communications officer and working on other reputable names in the area to join. We're currently looking for passionate, knowledgeable Maryland citizens to join our Executive Board as a Treasurer or Secretary. If you're interested please send a resume and brief explanation on why you think you'd be a good fit for either position to marylandnorml@gmail.com. Let's start a movement.

Peace.

2. I'm from Maryland and live in California now but would like to join the md normal as I want to eventually move back to maryland and be able to make a living growing in my home state.

What would my best way of getting involved be?

3. Thanks for your interest. While we haven't quite launched yet, I think it'd be a good idea for you to monitor our progress. Once we launch, we'll have several meetings throughout the year, which include taking action rather a lecture. If you'd like, PM me your email address and I'll keep you in mind once we start sending out emails regularly and communicating with the chapter.

4. c'mon Maryland! *bump

5. This is very good news to hear. Bump!!!!

6. JDiesel,
    I sent you an email. There is also a towsonnorml@gmail.com that is listed as the contact on the NORML website.

I hope you see this and will reply to my mail.

Thanks!

japentz:hello: