Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NORML freedom card

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thizzlam, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Hey guys, I stumbled upon this a moment ago and thought itd be cool to share. Some of you may know about it cause im sure its been around for a while but I havn't seen any posts about it. I am in no way affiliated with NORML, like i said i just stumbled upon it and thought it would be cool to share.

Basically its a printable card that has your rights on it and what to do in the situation you are confronted by a cop. check it

Freedom Card - NORML

2. yeah i've seen this somewhere on GC before.but you earn a A for effort :D

3. Wouldn't this be a dead give-away you have pot in the car or on your person? I mean you are refusing to everything and handing him a card that says NORML on it...lolol...

4. Actually you're pretty correct. It's good to realize your rights and to follow these cards, but to hand it to them is pretty bad advice.