NORML Debates on ABC Nightline

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by shadowlust, May 18, 2010.

1. i dont think I saw a single twit in favor of prohibition

2. I'm sorry. ;/

Not to sound like a douche, but I really couldn't focus / watch it because of that womans eye =/

3. wow brian darling just got owned....that guy is a tard.....how could anyone that ignorant end up as high up as he is...sad...stupid people should be shot

4. Wow, Brian got bent over hard :)

5. I have decided that every time that black chick says brian I smoke... now im so high... Good debate tho! Kinda one sided the whole time ... but I mean he does have all the right information towards marijuana finally bieng free... Now where did I put that Crispie Crunch....

6. #46 GoliathToker79, May 26, 2010
    Last edited: May 26, 2010
    Another annoying debate on tv, its so obvious what should happen. How could that dush brian guy call him a hypocrite for not wanting to legalize hard drugs like crack,crystal meth,cocaine. Were talking about Cannabis which should not be mentioned in the same sentence. I think the majority including this guy knows that cannabis is not even close to those hard drugs. It is obvious that he is just getting paid for what he is saying and doesn't really believe it himself, there losing big time.