Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Norman Stanley???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flynnc8, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Ok so I was in Holland last week and picked up this really unusual weed, I got it from the Bulldog cafe in The Red Light District, which was really busy, so I never got a chance to speak to the guy about the stuff.

Anyways it was the weirdest weed I've ever came across, It was dark brown in colour and did not smell like weed in the slightest but the high was ok.

I was just wondering has anyone else came across this stuff and whats it's story?? What makes it differ so much from the common look and smell of weed??

2. I take it the name of the strand is Normal Stanley?

3. Not heard of it, how much was it per gram?

Head high/ Body stone?

4. Did it have a woody flavour when you smoked it?

From what you've described it sounds similar to some weed I got in Thailand. Could it be a Thai strain?