Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Normal to get high the first time???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Seanana, Oct 9, 2010.

1. I got pretty high my first time using a waterfall

2. Yeah i heard that allot.
    But the first time i smoked, i got sooooo fucking blazed :smoke:

3. I got messed up the first time, i even ended up greening out...lol
    My older bro and one of his mates came back into town (he was away at Uni) and i was about 17. They fed me about 3 bongs over about an hour, I was gone and feeling great. Ate way too much and had 1 more. About half an hour later cold sweats, general feeling of death and vomited all over his bed. hahahaha..... Score 1-1.

4. I sure got high my first time, i couldn't talk because i was laughing so much. But then there are people that don't get high, or at least don't know they are. Maybe they just don't know what it'll feel like so they don't know they're high.
    Too bad for them.

5. I got high my third time smoking pot. You normally don't get high your first time.

6. all i got my first time was the cottons and droopy eyes. i didn't feel it in my brain at all until my third time.

7. I didn't get that bad, but I do remember near the end feeling not all that great. But the night was great.

8. ive never gotten high, and ive been doing it weekly for 2 years. and i take big hits. I just like the way it tastes

9. I didnt get high tell like my fourth time smoking. I was about to give up on bud all together too lol. Good thing it worked :cool:

10. I got high the first time I smoked. Although the first time I smoked was the second time I was ever got drunk too, so that was a pretty crazy feeling, passed out beside the 7-11 haha.