Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Normal or not

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MostDope561, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Ive been smoking for a couple of years now and i've never thought of this but i've noticed that when i go a few days without smoking i'm my regular energinic self but when i smoke and the day after i feel different like mellow and sometimes awkwardly silent around people even if i smoke with. Have any of you noticed this

2. Could be because weed is a depressant? Ive never really felt like that. But then again, im high allllll the time. Including right now. Fuck my face.

3. Nah, I'm the same person when I'm high as when I'm sober. In fact, I usually get more energetic and social. Weed affects different people in different ways though

4. Yes. You described my situation to a tee. If you don't like yourself after you've been blazing, then just ditch the bud my friend.

5. Bud is technically a depressant, but it's more of everything (hallucinogen, dissociative and stimulant). I get the same feeling, except I'm more comfortable around people (I have mild social anxiety) and way more chill. Without bud, I'm very inhibited, prone to awkward outbursts and generally isolated. If that mellowness is something you don't like, try decreasing your consumption or cut it out. I enjoy it, because normally I have a very tweaker-like mind and end up doing really stupid things sober.

6. Never that, I love it way to much

7. Iv'e been socially lone before after getting really wrapped up into smoking alone. But that's about it.