Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

normal joints vs fatties

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by g12231dfa1, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Because you could roll 3 nice size joints with a gram, 5 if you spliff it. I can smoke half of a .3g joint of some dank and be pretty high, for at least 3 hours usually more. That's six highs assuming I only smoke half each time each lasting 3 hours that's 18hours being high if I want it continuous and I smoke each time I feel my buzz fading.
    That being taken into account, let's look at a 1g joint. The first thing you should know is there is a, "Ceiling" on how high you can get, at least while still being able to enjoy the high itself. Now if I smoke that whole joint I'll be high no longer than 5hrs. if i smoke half and say I'm high 4hours then finish the clip when I'm losing my buzz that's 8hours..

This is just my PERSONAL experience with how weed affects me and it only makes sense to me to look at it in this perspective. You may prefer rolling up 1g in one joint, but it makes absolutely no sense to do so to me. Enjoy your weed however you want! as long as you're enjoying it! :smoke:

2. #42 S0UR, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude. The point of smoking a j is to relax and puff it. If you're rolling .2 joints what's the sense of even rolling one? You can't sit there and enjoy a nice smoke with a fifth of a gram... You'll finished it in like 4 hits. You'd be better off smoking bowls.

3. I clearly said .3 and if i weigh it out and divide my gram up to roll 3 jays it's going to be ~.33g in each joint. This is considered to be the AVERAGE size of a joint. And it doesn't burn fast, especially if you know how to roll correctly.

4. #44 S0UR, Aug 7, 2011
    Oh I'm sorry, .3. I forgot how much of a difference .1 of a gram makes. Next time I roll a j I'll be sure to follow your wonderful tips, jointmaster.

5. I'm not giving tips I'm just stating my preference. You did ask me why I think it's a waste and I answered your question. Also here is a video I found to support my point of view. It's just my OPINION for god's sake. :cry:

‪Why I think smaller joints taste and smoke better!‬‏ - YouTube

The maker of the video even weighs his normal joint and it comes out to .3 grams HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM jesus.

6. #46 S0UR, Aug 7, 2011
    Whatever floats your boat lol.

7. What the fuuck is that video. Just smoke the goddamn thing!

8. .3 is quite small. I usually roll .5 at the very least.

9. .2? i'm not sure how to roll a joint with that.. I never roll under .7, but then again, I roll cones, and only use king size papers.. but fr regular size for 2 people, I'm definitely thinking that it shouldnt be less than .5
    .2 isn't even a full bowl pack...

10. .5ish for me. I always roll a cone shaped joint and fill it decently. I dont go for a fat joint or a thin one...I just sort of naturally roll a certain size.

11. I'm disappointed to see that most people smoke such small joints here. By big I thought you meant a 2.5 dude your gf is right listen to her a g is always a good size, .5 for personal is fine.

12. Man, fuck yo girl's tolerance.
    If y'all need more than .5-.7 to get y'all both to an acceptable high, then she needs a t-break. Just one to two weeks should get her down to that level. I spent the entire summer baked almost 24/7, and I stopped for just two weeks because I had no connect when I moved, and now that's all I need. Of course, I do vape now instead, but none the less, you should seriously consider it. You'll both save a shit ton of money.