Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

normal joints vs fatties

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by g12231dfa1, Aug 7, 2011.

1. This thread is a parodox. It ain't a joint if it ain't fat. I don't smoke many jays anyways.

2. .2 to would be a personal j for me.. And i'd probly add some green tea to make it smoke longer.

For 2 people... i wouldn't roll less than .5

3. Awesome bro. I have a question about that... Is spliffing your marijuana with green tea safe? I've spliffed weed with tobacco a few times, but I hate it and have been looking for an alternative. The best alternative I've found for spliffing is an herb called Mullein which I'm interested in trying because it has some pretty beneficial effects on it's own. :smoke:

4. grow your own organic tea, its fun and they're easy enough plants to grow

5. I don't normally roll joints, but when i do,

i roll 6 paper joints

[​IMG]

6. I rarely use tobacco... Don't like the rush till after my sesh ;)... I have used Damiana, but it can be a little on the harsh side... But with great benefits. The green tea is new to me however i have researched it... It is perfectly healthy.... well as healthy as smoking any other plant matter lol And it's very smooth and tasty.

7. Haha you're a boss bro! :)

8. I like small narrow joints, but thats just a personal pref. imo it doesn't taste that bad towards the end

9. I don't usually roll joints, but when I do I roll .5inkis.

10. That's not a bad idea! :D

11. That's great I think I'm going to try this. I don't know if my friends or gf will be into smoking tea+weed (think i'll call it tweed) but it sounds great to me! Thanks for the information bro!

12. I knew I wasn't alone :smoke:

13. the perfect joint is cigarette size......everyone knows that.

14. Well for me I don't put to much in a joint because if I was to put alot, I would use a blunt paper

15. I suggest a 3:1, weed to tea.

16. Not if you roll it good and tight, but I didn't say exactly .2gs idk why everyone keeps saying that. I said it was between .2 an .3 but closer to .2 so around like .24gs as an estimate could be more or less than that. :rolleyes:

17. Lol when you say your gf said it was small and laughed it reminded me of this:

[​IMG]

.5 is a small/medium J for me, .2 must have been a baby. Next time if you're worried about wasting it in a big J, just use a blunt do it burns way slower. The only time I'll smoke a J is if I'm driving or working/in a rush.

18. I'll be honest I don't measure out or even guess how much bud I'm putting into my joints I just grab some and chuck it in..

I do prefer king sized cones, but when I'm just by myself I'll either roll a thin cone or just have a bowl to myself.. I hate cigarette sized joints

19. I usually rolls spliffs and as a general rule I dont put less than .3/.4 in if I'm smoking for myself, no matter what quality of bud it is. If there are more people I'd put more in.

20. Hows it a waste. Nothing wrong with a gram of dank in a joint of a spliff.