Normal female flowers?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kh440, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Okay guys I just need some general help from someone with a little experience. 250w 2700k CFL, 78-83degrees peak temp at canopy and currently 30% humidity. Feeding fox farms tiger bloom,1 teaspoon per gallon molasses using distilled water. I use digital ph reader so I don't think ph is an issue as far as watering or soil ph. I feed with once a week and flush the following. I'm pretty much just curious if my flowers look normal. I'm around 2 weeks or so into flowering. The flowers are there but they haven't swelled much at all. I have noticed growth it's just slow and the flowers have tons of hair but not much density. I may just be paranoid and I hope that's the case. I'm going to post some pics and any advice or input is appreciated in advance,I'm still learning and I'm not sure at what point I would expect swelling. Thanks. Also the clawing of leaves is an old issue I believe to have solved, I over fed and had to do some flushing in very early flower but everything seems to be better now and I dumbed down the nutes and ppm.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hi there i ant got my contacts in lol but they liok sound as far can see for two week . Plus ya av a few week trasition period from veg to fliwer so u plants just coming from that stage so they doin well . Like i say my specs arent ere and no contacts but they seem to look goid for 2 week into fliwer. I av only gave my plants a flush if salt build or deficiency etc or only once a while. Flower they need all the energy they can get but dont over do it. I just give em a steady amount of feed per feed plus boosters etc wen needed. Thats me though. Always ad good results in siol that way. Ya plant is not starved then over fed etc. Only my opinion love so if fed then flush is workin for ya then stick to it. Gud luk and hope ive advised ya ok ( especially wi no vision at minute lol) u shud do brill. xxc

3. Ps just found mi eye glasses... i wood be well happy wi those babe. In another 8 week or so they shud be beauties. Nice lookin healthy plant. Well dun and dont be so paroniod lol xx

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks I talked to a few others who pretty much said the same as you. I'm just going to wait it out and see how the end results are. If anyone knows a ball park figure on how much more HPS are to run per month than CFL I would appreciate it. I'm trying to figure out if it will make my bill spike outrageously.

5. looks fantastic, especially for only 2 weeks. So lush and green, and it looks like you trimmed them all nicely to grow that way. great job

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thank you, yes I did. A lot of low stress training and topping during veg. The canopy isn't completely even by any means but I'm happy with it. I probably should have trimmed some lower branches off in early flower but I'm worried about the stress now so I'm just going to let her go now.

7. Just a follow up on this, she slowed growth because she started producing seeds. I'm not sure what the stressor was that made her hermit maybe the mute burn/flush in early flower. I found one pollen sac and took it off. Hairs started turning red now she's full blown producing seeds. I pulled a swollen pistil off yesterday and it had an immature seed in it. It sucks but there's more time for the next one I suppose.