NorCalSeedBank.com is the way to go, fuck Euro seedbanks amd customs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by MfBaker, Jul 5, 2013.

1. NorCalSeedBank is legit, they are super professional, fast, and hook you up proper. Theu are stateside so no customs or bs waiting. They have Docs OG from RareDankness in stock right now, full packs with freebies even, no need to order from attitude just to get a few free beans of the Docs. Also habe Four corners, venom og amd some other hard to find ones, as well as the entire Grand Daddy lineup, nd the full lineup including limited strains from Money Tree Genetics. I recieved my order in a couple days, i bought 1 pack and recieved another full 12 pack, a sealed breeder 5 pack, and a 2 bean sampler of Kens Bay 11, 31 beans total and 19 were freebies, right on par with attitude except these are actual good beans, not leftover 1 each freebies. Cantsay enough about norcalseedbank, never ordering from europe again.

2. how many seeds do you get in the packs seems a bit overpriced if its each seed for $100 at the cheapest also didn't seem to give very good descriptions on their seeds. IMO i wouldn't go through them due solely to lack of information and then theirs the kicker being the price looks more like a sham and would continue with overseas as you can get better prices and know what your getting.

3. #3 guest/banned, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
    You might have problems with customs and waiting but some of us are  in Europe :bongin:

4. If they are based in the US (and are legit), shouldn't they be expecting a raid any minute now?

5. d

i dont know what this guy does wrong but i have never had a problem with customs through any seed bank he must be working with that sham of a bank. look it up it just looks like a rip off based in california.

that's what i would think of course that's if they even have seeds to send people! i wouldn't recommend them and i just looked at the site! take your chances with Europe banks if you reside in america and if your in Europe that's even better.

6. looks a bit too sketchy for me.