Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NorCal Medical Hashish - DANK!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Snyder24, Nov 28, 2011.

1. So I had this tested by Halient Labs and Green Style Growers and it came out at 55.13%, just a sprinkle of this hash and no matter what bud you're smoking - you're gonna have fun!

Energetic, speedy buzz. Sweet fruity taste!

[​IMG]

2. I'm no hash expert, but that kind of looks like smushed coacoa puffs. Does it taste like chocolate? :p

3. Nah i wish! Its actually pretty sweet and fruity, like fruit loops! ;)

4. that looks bomb!

5. nice looks like honey bud

6. It is amazing! Most of the medical bud in Cali here is the BEST!

I got the 3 grams of hash in the pic for $80, so about $27/g

and I got 1g of honey oil for $25/g.

Very fair prices =)

7. i thought concentrates in cali would b cheaper but iduno im jus saying not trying to hate.
    but nonetheless one bowl or two and ur baked
    55% dam!

8. Yeah I don't even bother loading a full sized bowl. I have a mini-bowl that I use, and I put 3/4 bud and 1/4 hash (kind of like dressing on a salad).

My bowl is only about the size of a dime though, so for getting blazed on that amount, it's a good deal.

Concentrates tend to be more expensive because 1g of hash or hashoil, takes aLOT more bud to make than 1g and at $40 an eighth, it's understandable =).