NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Yeah i wouldnt use it in flower just veg.

2. I use hydrogen peroxide mixed 10 -20% with water works well baking soda is also good

3. Source? I have contradicting information from other sources.

4. Haha ok I HAVE to share this... My man and I both grow. He taught me the basics and I ran with it. We fight when we grow together so we have separate spots to see who grows better. Welp I harvested my NL and he still hasn't harvested his blueberry yet still two more weeks. He has been drooling over my harvest and showing it off to everyone. I have clubs begging for it haha. His bb are mite ridden and have gnat issues an are seriously lacking guster. So in other words I blew him out of the water!! Yeah!!! Finally I get the props I deserve from him. I can NOT wait for our one plant competition this summer. I will blow him away with that too ;) thanks guys I've learned so much from everyone on here and applied it and the proofs in my weed.

5. No ill just chop it down like good Ol Washington
    Wait was that an apple or a cherry tree ???
    It's a good reason to get a breed I like haha

6. Ol George chopped down a cherry tree.

7. If he can't keep mites at bay indoors, he's gunna be screwed outdoors! Nice job showing how we ladies do business. ;)

8. This is my Detroit Badass. I didn't expect her to be the star of my show, but she is blowing me away.

Attached Files:

9. I alway felt female growers tend to grow better weed then us guys. ;) Im a good poppa but nothing beats a good momma.:wave:

10. That detroit badass is looking...well...badass;) haha

11. That's the most humble thing I've ever seen you say. You are the. Nicest most generous dude, but humble is a new thing to see from you hahaha. Thanks.

12. I'm really anxious to try the buds from her. I was just going to leave her in a pot for the season, but I might have to give her an in-ground spot if she's going to keep being so pretty. The only thing I'm worried about is giving one of my best garden spots to a strain I've never smoked. Decisions decisions!

13. I think its just that we women are just more attentive and mothering. We find the time to spend with out babies (plants and kids) whereas guys would rather smoke bowls and drink beers hang with friends BBQ some steaks. Not a bad thing but just don't get into a growing competition with a female grower ;) you ARE a good pappa I've learned a lot from you!

14. That's what I'm talking about. He cuts himself short with time. I myself on the other hand am all up in my ladies shit ;)

15. Oh im humble dont take my confidence for egotism im the least egotistical person in the world. Nothing wrong with owningur life and knowing ur the shit. Thats how u succeed. So I have no shame in that. I know I can be intense sometimes and some people cant handle that but I know my friends can;) Ur welcome without the wonderful women inour lives where would all us wonderful men be? Nowhere :) im not with my ex wife anymore but I still treat her like she is my wife Ill always love her no matter what.

16. My orphan girl

Before

image-2869610231.jpg

After some yummy ACT and some good lighting here she is now. I still need to xplant ;)

image-3069629760.jpg

I haven't pruned her at all either so the top got a little crispy from being so droopy. Still much healthier and happier ;)

Here's my GSC growing like a fn champ. I love this strain grows so pretty

image-4004000569.jpg

17. I always say "behind every good man is an even better woman" ;)

18. Yeah i never smoked purp berry before but growing a few out indoors to see what the bud is like i am growin g alot of it this year hehehe.

19. I always say behind every good woman is a happy man ;-)

20. I like that:D Im good but I will be better when my great lady walks into my life. Im such a bachelor haha realized it even more so when I went ggrocery shopping yesterday. Milk, beer, frozen pizzas and burritos, and other various junk food hahaha. I was dabbed out when shopping so it altered my shopping a bit hahahaha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.