NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #46261 Sgtstadanko707, May 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2015
    Neem won't do anything to earwigs.
    You have to get DT.
    It's crushed up sea shells. They crawl over it and it rips their insides out.

2. Least experience with the most posts this thread.
    Go figure.
    No wonder no one comes around here anymore.

3. I feel ya sgt....this shit suuuucks! I lurk but don't post anymore not even on my own thread lol

4. Im about over it, take mr wieners advice I don't give a fuck, don't ask me shit anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Probably partly because I'm compulsively glued to my phone as being part of a shit generation. Just wanted to make friends and learn some stuff, didn't know I was causing any harm to the thread. My apologies.

6. #46266 Zombie1, May 5, 2015
    Last edited: May 5, 2015
    Little plant getting chewed up at nite... hmmm. Bring it indoor at night till it gets bigger so as couple bite marks are no big deal? Leaf eaters are going to take bites neem or not..

7. I heard it was DE. Diatomaceous earth But I don't
    Know fuck all..

• Like Like x 1
  8. #46268 beerbrewer, May 5, 2015
    Don't take it personally. I am in NorCal and have avoided this thread for a couple years. It's filled with some very pretentious condescending posters. I only pop in this thread occasionally to find out if someone new came in for them to bash on or if they have turned on each other again. It's pretty funny, and damn consistent too.
    I find it funny that included in the thread title is "respect" and there is always very little respect going on. It's not "respect each other" but more like "respect my authoritah!"

9. But yet your fuckin mouth is running

• Like Like x 1

Not much "respect" to be found in any of these forums, hugh beerbrewer?

And supposedly the organics forum is full of all the condescending assholes...  [​IMG]

11. That is the stuff. I was at work and didn't have time to fix it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #46272 beerbrewer, May 5, 2015
    Lol. Proof.

13. #46273 beerbrewer, May 5, 2015
    Not much lol. It's crazy because I have gotten condescending at times to people who don't fully understand organics but it was never malicious like it is here. These fools literally want to fight! And will ask to fight.

My weed is better!

No, my weed is better!

Fuck you!! Meet at I-5 and 99!!! We will throw down over it!!

Lol, high school for adults

• Like Like x 1
  14. Come to the dark side. You are the only one missing. Hit up gh.

15. This right here^^^^^^^^ is why this thread, once again, is never going to work. GHG has repeatedly told me he wants no disrespect in this thread yet it is rampant.

Remember this pm to me GHG?

Hey chunk I'm ready to reopen the NorCal thread. Please write whatever you feel is appropriate I will reply in kind. I just want it to be what you and I have discussed ad nauseam before. Disrespect is unacceptable there by anyone.

Where I come from respect goes hand in hand with tolerance and it sure is in short supply here.

Chunk

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.