Norcal Growers, Hold it DOWN!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by cannabisblunt, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Whatsup fellow NorCal growers. This thread is for discussing your favorite local strain to smoke or grow. Also, which cannabis clubs you like the best.

Ill start off. Being fairly new to growing, I must say that Afgoo is my favorite to grow. The smell is incredibly earthy but sweet. I took 3 hits off of a fan leaf (yes, a FAN leaf) and I was buzzed for an hour and a half. I cannot wait until I harvest.

My favorite strain I have ever smoked is OG Kush. There is something about how social and fun the high is. You get an amazing couch-lock and lost sense of time. Good bud for relaxation and anti-anxiety.

As for a local cannabis club, I like Hugs Alternative care. They supplied me with my clones and lots of great dank!

Lets hear it NorCal-ers!! :wave:

2. Wow this will help me a lot. I am gonna raise some little trees myself up here in norcal. I think i want to try blueberry if I could pick, its a good outdoor and will do well in my area.