nor cal > so cal

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by afgooey, Aug 20, 2009.

1. by far! i just went on a family vacation up to mount lassen and crater lake and i still managed to be on one the whole time! haha such good dope up there didnt have much luck getting buds though. im definitely moving either there or oregon when i start making money again fuck los angeles and the smog. :hello: to all my boys up north!

2. Dude don't move to fucking Oregon.
    That name just makes me mad.
    North cali = Sex if it was an environment.

3. agreed!
    socals so crowded. and everyone appears to be really rich or really poor. weird vibes.
    norcal's amazing.

4. i like the bay area, but there are alot of hick towns up there. Sacramento sucks also.

5. id say its all prefrence. i live in SD county by the beach and im VERY active. i couldnt imagine going to a place where the surf is ass cold, and you cant even bike (road or MT) due to the snow and weather.

no, i love my SD, perfect weather for the most part, nature is EVERYWHERE, if you know where to find the gems!

but i have been north, found it beautiful and fun for trips and other things (dank cheap nug) so i can see the how it can attract many people alike.

6. Yep, and people just seem more superficial down there. I love my nor cal.

7. in terms of price, then yea

thats why people drive down from norcal with pounds cause prices up there just cant be beat, and its more expensive down here so huge profit margin

8. i love living in so cal.

9. I LOVE Lassen. I was going to try to make it out there this weekend actually. Beautiful, isn't it?

10. Ive lived all over california...humboldt county(arcata)...san jose...OC(huntington/newport beach)...and i'd have to say i love arcata the most...but i will say if you want to lead a life with a family etc...dont move up there...theres not much there other than lazy hippies(like me!) and lumber jacks and low income jobs

11. i have family in modesto, san fran, and ceres, norcal is pretty fucking cool, not better than los angeles imo, both have their pros and cons

12. Whats with all the stereotyping? weak if you ask me, just cause "some" people act that way, doesn't mean were all like that.

13. and if this thread is about which has better drugs...well than it depends what you like...id say norcal honestly has better bud,e(frisco has good rolls),mushrooms, etc...now socal i think has more man made shit such as better heroin, cocaine, and girls :p

14. To each there own but I love SD and all she has to offer. :smoking:I'd say its all personal preference as to which is better. I love that I can travel a bit and be sweating my ass of at the desert or outta breath on a mountain range or hiking in a forest along a stream watching wild trout or surfing at the beach while checking the scenery:D. How about we just leave it at Cali kicks ass:hello:

15. I've gotten better cocaine from a guy in Arcata then I've ever seen in LA.
    And LA has single sluts who love to homie hop. All the sexy chicks up north are already taken because a man took her up there with him.
    :p

16. i've actually lived in nor cal AND so cal. monterey bay and san diego. both are bomb as alll fucking hell :D

17. nor cal cooks some bomb meth, like stuff thats cooked so well that it doesnt even have a chemical taste but is still very potent. very pretty up there though yea ive been to arcata that towns taken over now haha but its not all bad. fuck redding though i was on a comedown and barely ran a red light with my back wheels and i got flashed like 5 times and am waiting for the ticket...

18. oh are you talking about those intersection cameras? i see people get flashed by that all the time down south...everyone runs yellows and some dont make it thro in time :/

19. #20 afgooey, Aug 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2009
    yea, this one flashed like 5 times tho it was fucking overkill. theres probly pics of my car and passengers at every angle so im totally fucked

and whiskey, lassens beauty is amazing but next time you go there take a drive through Manzanita village, something is defiantly going on there haha