Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nor Cal Homegrown - St. Helena

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by paultheghost, May 25, 2009.

1. I picked up a dub of some original homegrown called St. Helena from my guy the other day. He said he didn't know the exact genetics but that it was about a 70/30 indica.
    I would call it a bullshit name, but my dealer gets his bulk from growers up in the Mendocino/Humboldt county areas and always gets some sort of bastardized (but good nonetheless) strains.

[​IMG]

Sorry there is only one picture, but I just got a new camera and haven't had time to get a new lens (working with a 18-105 kit lens, which sucks for macros) and it was the best out of about twenty that I shot.

Also, sorry for your margins, but I figured most of you guys would like some close-ups.

2. nice buds dude

3. I love milky crystals, Thats a good sign, the growers are more interested in the quality of there bud than the quantity, NICE SCORE

4. Daaaamn, that shit looks frosty dude. Nice pick up for sure. How's the high from it? Looks like it could knock someone on their ass.

5. looks great man, toke up :)

6. Very very dank looking bud.