Nor cal 420 campsites?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Mcmelon17, Jun 26, 2011.

1. I'm looking for somewhere awesome in northern california to camp, where I wouldn't get in trouble for smoking. Preferably where they won't charge you for a campsite and where there is lots of nature

2. all you have to do is find a camp site that isnt patrolled by rangers then you are free to do what ever you want

3. ...you really think there is gonna be enough people around you, even more so, people that will care that you are smoking?

I went camping in Massachusetts this weekend and me and everyone else around me were smoking bud as well as doing other substances, nothing happened to anyone...your in Cali bro cmon

4. Hahaha that's exactly what I was thinkin

5. Its only cuz my friends were camping and had beer, and rangers came and made them dump all the beer. I just don't want them to come and take my weed

6. OK so im quoting someones sig here.

Hey i dunno if you got the memo but in cali no ones cares if you smoke weed

There to high :smoke:

7. ^^ So true haha

8. Nobody is gonna give you shit unless you're setting fires or raping people.

9. if you are worried about rangers coming and taking your weed, i think you will be fine...its hard to hide 30+ beers in the time it takes a ranger to creep on you. A small bag and a pipe on the other hand would be easy to stash quickly. One method that has worked for me numerous times with the police is to(if you are wearing long sleeves) slip the pipe and the bag down your sleeve into your elbow area. I have been searched at least 3 times and this has worked everytime

10. Smell like bacon is this mothefucker