Noooooooo!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AZGREENery, Jul 11, 2017.

1. This is why i don't transplant. Did the redwood forest get transplanted? No. Niether should your weed.

2. Ok I appreciate it

3. I like to let the roots fill up whatever container I'm transplanting from,
    That way it won't fall apart that easy, like you could drop it and hardly any soil would fall off
    Was there a reason you transplanted before the roots filled the cup?
    On a brighter note, I've torn roots almost totally off of seedlings and had them bounce back and thrive

Boom4200 winter spring grow journal

Boom4200 winter spring grow journal

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Adding onto what he said^ You tried to transplant way too early it couldve stayed in the solo cup until the leaves reached the edge of the cup and it was about as tall as the cup. Whatever though its a learning experience now you know for next time

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Exactly.. I wasn't seeing anything new so I was like oh ok it's grown out if it, but then I'd think of pics I've seen of big plants in solo cups.. all that was happening was the root foundation and the system beginning, I saw that during tranplsant. I'm learning, literally so much in each new plant in starting and thank you for all tthe info

6. That's the type of information I've been seeking... I figured as much I just didn't want the plastic of the cup to be cooking my roots so that's the main reason for transplant honestly... outdoors in Phoenix, gotta take extra precautionary measures.. nut.youre right, I looked this morning and see the next set of leaves coming in. So it didn't damage it like I thought it was