Noooooo!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Spade420, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Well looks like im gonna be forced to take a nice long t-break, I just got a call from my dealer saying his supplier got busted >.< I was just about to go pick up a half O of purple haze from him tonight too :mad::(

at least I still have about an 8th of mids :smoking:

sorry guys, just needed to vent.

2. Sounds like a prime opportunity for a new dealer

3. Sounds like a prime time to invest in a grow light, think about how much you will save.

4. Running out of weed isn't the end of the world, man. There are much better things to worry about.

5. yeah theres really only 3 dealers in the area...this guy, one thats been ripping me off, and one thats trying to sell low middies/schwag for $60 a quarter..wish I could grow my own, dont think the parents would be too happy about that as i still live at home lol

6. i want to grow so badly >_<. i had one outdoors a while back but my parents killed it. it was all huge and bushy. it had to go though, was too sketch and it was just schwagg plant anyway. was a nice first attempt i guess

7. wow i dont feel so bad now lol...man that sucks they killed it, even schwag is better than no weed at all

8. then why not buy from the schwag dealer? :confused:

9. at $60 a quarter?:rolleyes:

10. I have a feeling you might break down and do it once or twice.

11. i concur:devious:

12. 60$ for a 1/4 of schwag? Bloody hell, I pay less for a 1/4 of dank. You sure it's schwag, or do you have crappy prices where you live?

13. yeah man its dry here...but not that bad, 60 a 1/4 is ridiculous...unfortunately theres really only like 4-5 dealers around here so I think I'll wait for my guy to get the cheap Haze again