Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NOOOO MY LAMBO!!!! Read this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rschalk117, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Alright so if you read my last thread about weather or not that was a good deal to get that bong i was talkin about, me and my boys went for it. (sort of) so he fronted it to us for the night and we were testing it out see if we wanna buy it.
    Chillin in the garage smoking blunts and bowls and we are diggin this bong but not sure if we wanna make the investment, then my boy goes to take a hit and CRACK! breaks the entire stem and joint area, so its not useable anymore and now we gotta pay this fool his 150 LOL. This night was amazing up until that point. but we were all just loaded so we didnt really care, its only 150 not too much, we are all gonna help pay for it and then afterwards go to berkley and get a new dope ass bong!
    But man, we broke the bong not even within 12 hrs of owning it mannn
    so anyone else have any sad stories of breaking their piece? we just decided this meant it wasnt meant to be and if it didnt break we would of gotten caught with it lol.
    heres a pic of before and after
    Before:[​IMG]
    After: [​IMG]
    Milk!:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvdHJRzsMS4&feature=player_profilepage]YouTube - Lambo milk[/ame]

2. Am I the only one who came here thinking he was talking about a Lamborghini car?

Aside from that, sorry to hear that bro. It always sucks when a piece breaks =/

3. Oh yeah i forgot to include that we named the Piece Lambo, because we were listening to everybody looking by gucci mane that night and we were like "Man we crashed the lambo on the test drive!"

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTaVvk6WMFs]YouTube - bong fixing cig flippin gaptooth superhero[/ame]

just watch the first couple minutes, he gives a quick little fix for your problem

5. Haha, makes sense.
    Love when piece names have a small backstory to them =]