Nooo cudi lovers?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cheif leaf420, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Are you guys serious no one wants to go see him.! :l

2. bro fucking try craigslist or facebook or some shit. GC isnt the classified ads so that is why you havent had much luck. 

3. I have everyone i know already has tickets . Ha i mean im really not tripping if i dont sell it its just a waste of a ticket.

4. Fasho I feel you

5. If he plays that abomination Indicud, or WZRD, it'd be better off avoiding!

6. Indicud wasnt even bad! I liked it. Its the cud life tour so im pretty sure hes gonna be singing all his big hits.

7. He supposed to be at rock the bells this year my slide by his stage check it out

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Cudi is the man. Everything he makes is amazing.

Sent from my SGH-T999

9. [quote name="CHIxCITY" post="18619100" timestamp="1378182007"]Cudi is the man. Everything he makes is amazing.

Seriously.

10. #10 TimeIsMoney1, Sep 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2013
    [​IMG]

11. MOTM1 was brilliant. Everything after was utter crap. 

12. Soo much negativity...smh makes me sad.

13. Well there are plenty of cudi threads in the correct subforum. You could have just went there. 

His mistake was getting into production.
    It's all a matter of taste in the end, but he was strongest when he wasn't doing his own production.
    Plain Pat, Emile, Dot, working with Cudi just managed to keep it strong; consistently. Ditching them for Indicud (one of the biggest let downs for me, personally), and for fuck's sake making WZRD while LEARNING guitar...just rookie fumbles.

Solo Dolo part 2 shows it best (anyone else reminded of Eminem's dire, dire production on that 'Pac album? Full of fucking cripplingly un-Tupac calliope beats? This seems like that), it just isn't the production and lyricism I know he's capable of.

BUT, he's announced he's not doing production on MOTMIII, so everything I've got is crossed!

15. Indicud and WZRD were soooo bad.

16. Indicudi and WZRD absolutely sucked nuts

17. I feel you...but i seripusly thought indicud was cool as shit...as for motm 3 hes supose to be working with emile and plain pat..so yea it should be to your liking hopefully
    ...but thats no until like what 2015? :(

18. i absolutely love Cudi i have more of his music on my ipod than any one other person i think but his last 2 albums were just disappointing to say the least especially when just what i am came out and i was like oh shit this is gonna be good and then it came out and was a huge let down.